Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Is ICE standing down?

Is it just my imagination or has the articles regarding illegal immigrant busts, stings, arrest, etc. diminished over the last couple weeks?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know but that thought is scary...

October Military Commissions Act pretty well signed and sealed Bush's "necessary" documents to enact full martial law. The day before that was signed, in a private ceremony in the White House he signed another piece of legislation that enabled the National Guard to be Federalized. (Despite protests of Governors)

So if you see a correlation of ICE standing down and Bush has his tools in place to impose complete martial law it begs the question...

Is the stand down deliberate to increase the opportunity for conflicts to arise between Americans and Illegals?
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Maybe they'll just take turns capturing each other.

04:33 AM CST on Thursday, November 9, 2006
    3 plead guilty in attempted carjacking of ICE agent

McALLEN, Texas – Three Mission men pleaded guilty Wednesday in connection with an attempted carjacking in which a female immigration agent was shot in the foot. Prosecutors said brothers Leobardo Villarreal, 24, and Juan Villarreal, 27, drove up to the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent on May 5, 2005. They believed her vehicle contained hundreds of pounds of marijuana and demanded she get out of the vehicle, then fired into it when she refused. Abel Rangel, 33, was in another vehicle acting as a lookout, prosecutors said. The men fled the scene but were later arrested. All three remain in custody pending a Jan. 29 sentencing hearing.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think you're right, MW. If ICE has been doing anything lately we haven't heard about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe they'll just take turns capturing each other.
    Thanks I needed a good today
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

ICE brought the arrests and charges in 2006 back up barely above the 1999 enforcement levels to put on a good show before the elections and before the amnesty ram rod.

The fact that all fines against employers had ceased in 2004 under Bush lit a fire for them to do more enforcment and promote their raids more.

There will be little for ICE to do if Guest Worker passes.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    ICE has always been overhyped anyhow. It's just window dressing and has never made any meaningful impact. I don't have the figures for annual ICE prosecutions, but when weighed against the volume of illegal immigration to this country, they don't amount to a drop in the bucket. I would bet that in an average year your chance of being prosecuted is greater if you are an illegal music downloader than your chances of being collared by ICE are if you are an illegal alien.

I would bet that in an average year your chance of being prosecuted is greater if you are an illegal music downloader than your chances of being collared by ICE are if you are an illegal alien.
    CROCKET

ROTFLMAO
    It's sick and getting sicker..........you are so right!!!
    And the press sure made certain that everyone knew it.
    Beware the ILLEGAL music thief