Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Idaho Gets The Ball Rolling On Enforcement

This was in an email that I received from Idaho Senator John Goedde. I have been working with him and several other members of Idaho Congress to get an illegal immigration enforcement bill in our state. We have a bill in the works by another Senator. Looks like this is the preliminary steps to introduce that bill.

A4 THE PRESS Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Illegal aliens costs research likely in 2009

By TOM HASSLINGER

Staff Writer

COEUR d’ALENE --- The Office of Performance Evaluation could be looking into how much illegal aliens are costing Idaho .

If the Joint Legislative Oversight Committee forwards the request brought by Sen. John Goedde, R-Coeur d’Alene, to the state department, that is.

“Our office of performance evaluation’s time is very full with the studies that we have underway right now,â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone keep track of who is getting tax dollars?

Just enforce the federal laws, Idaho - and half your problems will probably go away.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Idaho passed a law 2 years ago to stop illegal aliens from receiving social benefits. If this is still going on, something needs to be done about it.

You can bet it is still going on I am in Driggs Idaho and this place is flooded with Illegal. I went to a garage yesterday to have the oil changed in my rig and there was one white person working there and 3 that did not speak english.
    I will not go back to the laundry mat here either i went last Sunday and felt like I was not in America but in a foreign country no one spoke english and i was glared at the whole time I was there.. But the good thing about being an old man I glared right back.Almost daring some one to make a move..The resturants and construction is loaded with them also. The Hospital here is 22 millon dollars in debt.. Begging for some one to bail them out. The 1.2 Millon report was in debt they could not re-coop. The rest is for services for Illegals ..
    The illegal invasion takes down another hospital down .

Well, all us Idahoans need to fight to get a bill passed this session. Because we can't sit back and see Idaho destroyed.

Attention all ALIPAC Activists! Help Idaho! Anyone who has time please send an e-mail to Senator Shawn Keough she is up for re-election this year and she needs to be informed on just how pressing the illegal alien issue is to Idaho taxpayers: We want this study top priority! Thanks everyone.

Contact info for Senator Keough:

Senator Shawn Keough (R)
    District 1, Boundary and Bonner Counties
    PO Box 101 . Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
    Toll Free 1-888-4KEOUGH
    Home (20 263-1839
    shawn@shawnkeough.com
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)