Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Idea for great wall of AMERICA!

When you go to hospitals, churches, ect you see bricks that have been donated by regular people. Why can't americans donate money to purchase bricks with or without thier names on it and use those bricks to build a wall between mexico and AMERICA? In china its called "THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA", in AMERICA its called "racist"

Don't you know...Americans don't lay brick anymore...thats one of them jobs that Americans won't do............................
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Don't you know...Americans don't lay brick anymore...thats one of them jobs that Americans won't do............................
    WRONG I will supply people at my company cost to lay Brick carry mud and what ever else needs done. We All are Americans.
    And all will work on the wall, or any other job to keep America the way it was not the way it is.

Border fence

I believe, if on the federal tax form, where they're asking for the $3
    to go to the election campaign, if that were replaced with "Do you, or your spouse wish to contribute $3 to the Border fence fund?", that they
    would have plenty of money in no time to build this thing.
    When did the definition of the word "ILLEGAL" change?

Why can every other country in the world can build walls to define their borders and keep people out, but if America builds a wall, we are being racist?

Banned

Re: Border fence

Quote Originally Posted by America
    I believe, if on the federal tax form, where they're asking for the $3
    to go to the election campaign, if that were replaced with "Do you, or your spouse wish to contribute $3 to the Border fence fund?", that they
    would have plenty of money in no time to build this thing.
    When did the definition of the word "ILLEGAL" change?
    Another way is to give $100.00 more to the fines of the criminal Immigrants,
    Now if they don’t volunteer this, it could be $500.00. addition to the fine, there could be a 24 weeks worth of work donated for the bus ride back to the country of wince they came. After they work while they serve the jail term for the immigration law they violated.

Evil or Very Mad WRONG Evil or Very Mad I will supply people at my company cost to lay Brick carry mud and what ever else needs done. We All are Americans.
    And all will work on the wall, or any other job to keep America the way it was not the way it is.
    Your "company cost" couldn't compete with the price the illegals are getting in that part of the country....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Evil or Very Mad WRONG Evil or Very Mad I will supply people at my company cost to lay Brick carry mud and what ever else needs done. We All are Americans.
    Your "company cost" couldn't compete with the price the illegals are getting in that part of the country....
    Im sorry but did you just make a statement to stand up for the criminal Immigrent

You kind of made my point by saying you will supply people to do the job instead of saying that you would do it yourself. Very few American brick masons left in this part of the country and thus you can't supply the labor for the job and still compete at the prevailing price at this time, i know i have to compete with it on a daily basis.

good one.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast