Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals are already serving in the military and from what I have seen on Lou Dobbs, the Federal government is the largest employer of illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Heres my Immigration Plan.....

Any person that is from this country that worked on the NAU; life Imprison; all family wealth confiscated to pay for this mess they left us in

Any person or group (Corporate Interests) that worked on the NAU that is not from this country, ban them from US soil. If they arrive here for what ever reason; imprisson them and try them on capital charges

Convict Bush of Treason; Life in prison with hard labor picking fruits and vegitables (The should feel fortunate if it doesnt get worse)
    C. Rice
    Gonzolez (Sec. of Commerce)
    Chertoff

Strip all property and finances from corporate special intersts groups that draw the immigrants and hire them illegally

Illegal Immigrants given 6 months to self deport; then open up the FEMA camps; 6 years hard labor picking veggies

I like your plan the best ! We are already arming and training enough enemies in Iraq and Palistine .

While the UN is after our weapons nd the idiots in congress are considering it , we are training their soldiers .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12