Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Idea would horrify McCain & Kennedy

Look, you guys are far smarter than I am on legislation and getting laws passed, etc. So, I'll just run this out for what it's worth. To get this to work, I guess laws, state or preferably federal would have to be passed (unlikely with all the globalists in office). Idea is this:

Illegal Aliens get Federal Fugitive status. (well, they are!)
    There are bountys on federal fugitives, so...
    post bounties on illegals taken into custody.

Then watch that 10 million figure drop like a rock 'cause you'll have every bounty hunter in the country after 'em, and bounty hunters don't fail. I got a friend in Oklahoma who's a bounty hunter, and there is no way I would want to get into a situation with him after my ass. The question is not "whether or not the bounty hunter will catch 'em," the question is, "will they still have all their body parts after they're caught!"

http://www.aetv.com/dog_the_bounty_h...episode=113288

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Bounty Hunters

I do not know if it is possible, but I think it's a great idea. How much money would a bounty hunter have to get for it to be worth their trouble?

One problem I see is how would the bounty hunters know who to go after?

Re: Bounty Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_Citizen
    I do not know if it is possible, but I think it's a great idea. How much money would a bounty hunter have to get for it to be worth their trouble?
    Hi Mass Citizen,
    I would venture to say it would need to approximate whatever they get for fugitive recovery.
    One problem I see is how would the bounty hunters know who to go after?
    The bounty hunter, that I know personally, wouldn't consider that a problem. I think that if the use of bounty were done nationally, we would see a mass exodus southbound.

Our elected officials, elite economists, and corporate leadership preaches to us that illegals are unstoppable, H-1Bs are unstoppable, offshoring jobs to India is unstoppable. That's just mind control. You put the right fix against the problem, you can stop it dead cold. H-1Bs, for example, can be kicked, just as easy as they were invited in to begin with.

Now, Mass Citizen, what I'd personally like to see (but it won't happen) are bounties placed on employers of illegals. I'd also like to see the border patrol be granted full unhindered authority to use unlimited deadly force along the border. The house and senate tell us the border can't be secured. Oh yeah? I'd also like to see some well placed engineering devices along the border. I also wouldn't mind seeing H-1B employers being led away in handcuffs, but that isn't a crime, thanks to our elite congress.

But one reason, Mass Citizen, we can't get the congress off the dime, they think their constituents reside in Mexico and India - right, Senator Cornyn? You gotta admire Tata and the body-shop gangs in Bangalore - they get elected officials over there on junkets and brainwash the hell out of 'em.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I'd also like to see the border patrol be granted full unhindered authority to use unlimited deadly force along the border. The house and senate tell us the border can't be secured. ]

Now, Coto, you surely wouldn't want to do anything that would impede the flow of aliens and drugs....our country can't function without them...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Hi Roadrunner,

I guess I'm just mean-spirited!