Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ideas on Where to Post Send /mail the New ALi-pac Flyer

I just wondered if people could share where theyare posting and or faxing / snail mailing the new flyer -?
    It looks great by the way, It should raise the hairs of a few employers

Thelma, You read my mind. I was about to make the same comment.

Please place any suggestions here in this thread.

Ive already put about 15 up...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15213.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PDF files

I am embarrassed to say I have such a dinosaur of a computer that I was unable to download Acrobat to unscramble the PDF file. Could Alipac send me a file that would be compatible to open with Word Perfect? I'd really like to stick this flyer a few places in my community. Thanks.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Some of mine are going into those Plexiglas cubicles where people wait for the bus or trolley.

Some will be taped on the newspaper dispensers so they can read it when they go to pick up their morning paper.

These are both places where people have to stand around so they are likely to read them.

Darlene!

That newspaper dispenser is a great idea! Ive used that one before! Please post your idea in the announcement thread so others can see it.

In my emails out to the nation, Ive told people to look into that thread topic for advice and ideas.

Sylvia,

You need to download and install Adobe Acrobat it is free and will make your online experiences much better.

You can download and install a free copy here...

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The flyer is a great idea! It looks great! Are their color copies that ALIPAC will mail out? Or is this just a "copy from the internet" program?

Ideas

Hand them out to local businesses.

Mail to landscape companies. (Darn...postage just went up)

Post on grocery store bulletin boards.

Post on Library bulletin board.

Send to public officials.

Send to day labor places.

Post at churches.

Post at VFW's posts.

Send to police departments.

Send to Unions.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Great ideas folks!

BUT IF YOU DONT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD OVER HERE, THEN NONE OF THE PEOPLE IM TELLING (via mass email) WHERE TO GO FOR TIPS WILL READ YOUR IDEAS.

PLEASE TRANSFER THESE SUGGESTIONS TO THIS THREAD!!!

First off - if anyone on ali-pac lives in the portland area - I have 80 lbs of new new new- legal size copy paper.

I will be printing up my flyers at kinkos and the library-

my beginning list of places for this to go:
    1.) Home Depot flyers on car on Saturday afternoon
    2>) email a copy to every reporter and I already have all the email addresses of the Oregonian all Fifty I might add - from a thread I started about a month ago
    #3,---mail to local employers that I know are hiring ilegals
    4- the bathrooms at all the local fast food restaurents
    I already carry a discreet - waterproof folder when I go into grocery stores to leave ali-pac flyers- so I will just print a bunch and bring it with me- saves on gas-
    5) Starbucks and Fred meyer grocery stores

Thelma,

PLEASE REPOST THAT INFORMATION OVER AT THIS LINK
    Ive sent out a lot of emails telling non-board users to look into this link for info and tips.

I've ben putting out the new flyer since last week when it first came out-- over 200 - buts whoose counting?

I thought I would post the places where I have been placing them for people who might want ideas-
    • 1- mailed 20 copies to reporters at the major paper here- and will be mailing more..

2. the door of Portapotties at construction sites( done when they are not working there on Sundays 0r early evening)

3. cars at home depot last saturday( under the windshield when it was not raining)
      4. Both on the front of newspaper machines and inserted inside the copies.
      5. the lobbies / bathrooms / bullitien boards at business biuldings- grocery stores- lobbies/
      6. fastt food -macdonalds- in their bathroom- on the tables and the cars in the lot
      7. mailed copies to businesses that I knew were hiring illegals
      8. City Hall- I gave a copy to the police chief and I will be mailing some copies to another police department
      9 IN the lobby of city hall and both libraries
      10 taped copies to poles at high traffic areas

11 taped copies and left some at bus stops
      12 made signs with red and blue paint ,the kind that have metal stands ,and you can place anywhere-placed them at intersections where people have to wait for the light

also the post offce - and the hospital - in the waiting room and the bathrooms( gotta love those bathrooms)

have since decided to get that spray glue( Spray Adhesive- in the craft section of any store) to keep them attached to poles etc-
      I find it is really easy to go through 40 or 60 a day-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast