Thread: Idenity Crisis

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Idenity Crisis

Multiculturalism causes major indenity crisis. The people of Sweden are very depressed. Because of the massive immigration to their country they no longer know who they are or what they are. It takes away your country, your culture and your idenity. You know longer know who you are or what you are and it can cause major depression among the people in a society. Too liberal, moved to far to the left, afraid to stand up and defend our rights. This article talks about all the problems going on in sweden and some of it you can already see happening in this country. With these examples you would think our government would not want to bring this to our country. Is it creating major chaos so they can step in accomplish order and get what they want?

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/938

I can sure agree with that. It's one thing to visit a foreign country on vacation but it's getting to me when I feel like I'm in a foreign country at the local grocery store. Tired of getting looked at and treated like I don't belong here. It is very unsettling. Then now having the government basicly turn their backs on this too.

It sounds like their immigrants are using the exact same lingo as they are here. I just can't beleive it's chance that these very same issues are basicly world wide. Bent to the internal destruction of a nation and their culture.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sawdust, thanks for posting that very interesting article. Sure resembles what is going on here. Pulled out the sentence: "Sweden has become the entire world’s welfare office, because the political elites have decided that massive Muslim immigration is “good for the economy." Doesn't that sound familiar?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn