Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

identification fraud

I just found out today that while my niece was working at a photo lab, she had a foreigner from the middle east come in a couple of times to get ID's -- I guess it was passports, he got 20 at one time. She called the FBI and reported him and they were glad to get her call.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Good girl!!!!! Hope they catch them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they're crime fighters, her and her brother have busted two meth labs within the last 3 months. They can go four-wheeling and for some reason they seem to find these things in the woods. The first time they called one in the deputy was kinda rude, but the next time he was nice to them.

They don't want these kind of people in their neck of the woods, because every time you turn around somebody is stealing something.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: identification fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    She called the FBI and reported him and they were glad to get her call.
    Hi Mamie, how ya doin?
    See, ya remember a few years ago GWB, after 9/11, called upon all Americans to conduct a national neighborhood watch. Well, she's doing that. Also the Minutemen (you knew I would mention this) constitute a National Neighborhood Watch... and you all know the rest of the story.

Laters,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Passports? Are you saying that the people had passport photos made? Normally don't you have to buy passport photos by the page?

Not sure I understand what's going on here.

I do know that passports are very valuable on black markets all over the world though. If people lose one, it's best to report it right away because not only does it take a significant amount of time to get a new one, someone can be inside this country by doctoring up that photo on the next flight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Coto you're right. The only problem is when the citizens formed "a national neighborhood watch" along the border they were called VIGILANTES!! unbelieveable

Juniusjr,
    Not sure I understand what's going on here.
    I don't know either. This was her mother telling me about it and me trying to piece together what happened. I just figured they were having 'passport' photos made. If I talk to my niece I will ask her for the 'rest of the story'