Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Idiot President of Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry

If you watched Lou Dobbs Tonight, you saw a moron blathering, stuttering lying idiot named Glen Hamer, CEO of the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry explaining why he is trying to gut Arizona's new illegal alien laws.

This guy was disgusting. He made me want to throw up. He is a perfect example of someone that would sell his own mother for a buck.

I wonder if he might want to hear from the ALIPACer's who saw his dismantling by Lou Dobbs.

His e-mail address is:

ghamer@azchamber.com

His phone number is:

602-248-9172 ext 115
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

I'll second that! Talk about morons. What is so funny is that these people think we actually believe this garbage. Wow. Just DEPORT THEM NOW!

From what I've read ,most Chambers Of Commerce are for illegals .

The illegal criminals may leave, but it will be after they have grabbed up every last ounce of our resources and there is nothing left for us or them .

We are headed for a recession accoring to some and a depression according to others . If it is a depression, it will be worse than the wild west .

They have been dragging weapons in for years .

Banned
    That fruitcake was really out of his league with Lou and Peirce

During a party in Washington, DC, in June, 2007, the director of the US Chamber of Commerce had to return to Congress. However, before leaving, he reassured the attending Mexican Ambassador to the US to just tell him WHATEVER HE wanted, and the US Chamber of Commerce director promised to INFORM the US CONGRESS on the MEXICAN Ambassador's DESIRES!

Send them 'congrats' - he did a rather horrible job of articulating the concerns of the AZ CoC and did appear to be rather overwhelmed by a national media interview.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)