Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If This Doesn't Make You Spittin' Mad . . .

CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

If this has been posted before, accept my apology.

There is an enormous number of Americans who have been harmed by the criminals who pass through the nation's open borders. For that reason, this section can only provide a symbolic tribute to the many unnamed victims who have been killed, raped, robbed, crippled and otherwise personally violated.

It is particularly shocking that even in post-911 America, the government still refuses to protect the people in the most basic ways from the world's terrorists and criminals who enter at will to do as they please. The borders remain a sieve while the human carnage from crime perpetrated from illegal aliens continues to mount. In another stunner of INS malfeasance, the agency often cannot even manage to deport dangerous criminal aliens when they reach the ends of their prison terms.

The link below is heartwrenching.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/te ... ctims.html
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These Americans-who are victims of illegal aliens-are one of the reason I want to keep fighting until there is not 1 illegal left in this country. When do you ever hear groups, politicians, etc. screaming about these victims rights? Very seldom. Instead we hear about the poor illegals and their poor children. Sorry I don't care about them. Illegals broke the law and get all the freebies and rights that these poor Americans did not. The least we can do is bring some justice to these victims as they can no longer speak for themselves.

This activity by illegal aliens is unacceptable in this country. And I'm going to holler, and keep hollering until I get somebody's attention in Washington. This mess could've been cleaned a long time ago.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Ditto! ..and have you or anyone else.. seen this link.. ?!

www.USillegalAliens.com The ‘Dark Side’ of illegal migration ..

..it'll make ya MAD ..or SICK.. or both!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    This activity by illegal aliens is unacceptable in this country. And I'm going to holler, and keep hollering until I get somebody's attention in Washington. This mess could've been cleaned a long time ago.
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Ditto! ..and have you or anyone else.. seen this link.. ?!

www.USillegalAliens.com The ‘Dark Side’ of illegal migration ..

..it'll make ya MAD ..or SICK.. or both!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Is there a bright side, at least from we're standing?
    ------------------------

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=65448

There is sound on this video.

This shows many crime victims of illegals. Everytime I see this, I get sad and then very very mad. This motivates me when I am tired from all the faxing, phoning, etc. We need to fight for these Americans who were victims because our government cares more about illegals then about Americans. We also need to fight to prevent crimes like this from happening in the future.

Good link, iQuestionEverything. I'm going to save it to my favorites. It really has a ton of info. Thanks.

Thanks, Nicole. I believe if we can make America aware of all the crime caused by illegal aliens, they will rise up and tell this government they're just not going to take it anymore. We need everyone to get letters to the editor into their local papers.

The way I make citizens aware is by passing links like this around to other immigration forums across the country.
    And it does trip the alarm clock.
    ------------------------

Thanks, Mk. Good idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast