Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

these (mod edit) work they butt off everyday. How many white men do you see doing construction work??
    First of all WWWAAAAAAAA Let me shed a few tears for you.

Who in the world do you think built this country??? WHO?? American Citizens thats who.

You do not see "white men" doing construction because they cannot get any work doing it!!! The illegals have undercut prices and taken their jobs because it is cheaper for the employers to use illegals. Get a brain.

By the way "illegal alien" is the legal term for someone who enters a country illegally... that is you.

I have a thought, how about staying in your own country and demanding reform from your corrput government? As far as construction goes, the greed of contractors is to blame. Why hire an American and pay him a decent wage when you can hire an illegal, pay him under the table(avoiding taxes) and for substanily less. Of course if we lived 20 people to house like most of you do, we could afford to be paid less and survive Here is another thought to digest, people who break the law to enter continue to break the law once they're here

DEPORT HER
    Signed
    White man who does construction

So your mom brought you here when you were nine, that must be many years ago, and your mom still cannot speak English?

My mother was a single parent too. We immigrated to the U.S. legally from Japan when I was a baby. She learned English herself and taught me, in fact I could not only speak English, but she taught me to read and write it by the time I entered kindergarten. And she worked her butt off too, working long hours everyday to provide for me and my brother.

We never went on welfare, we never used taxpayer funded healthcare, she never drove without a license or insurance, she obeyed all the laws. And she taught us to always obey the law, regardless of how it might benefit us to break it.

She taught us to be loyal to America, we never waved a Japanese flag, or shouted chants in Japanese. We never called ourselves Japanese, or Japanese-Americans, we were simply Americans. Why? Becasue this the land we choose to live.

But that is not I see from so many illegals. They want all the benefits of living here, but do not obey the laws, they show no loyalty to they place they live, they use welfare and taxpayer funded services like it was their right, when in fact, they should not even be here. They wave flags of other countries, shouting in Spanish and demanding rights they have not even earned.

I always wondered why is it that a country like Japan, with virtually no natural resources is a world power, that provides for all its citizens. Yet countries like Mexico, with all the natural resources they have, oil, natural gas, farm lands, mineral wealth, tourist destinations, etc. need to send all their poor, uneducated masses to another country to leech off their taxpayers. Why can't they get their act together and fix their situation and provide for their own citizens?

Maybe it's because they don't have the fortitude to do the right thing, demand their corrupt government clean up its act. I guess it's just too easy to come here and get all the beneifts of being an American, all the while never having to learn English, or obey the laws, pay taxes or show loyalty to the country that has given them their very livelihood. They just want to protest and demand all the benefits and priveliges that come with being an American, and ignoring the responsibilities that come with it.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by UScitizen
    Yep the construction industry is being hit now, illegals cut their wages in half, and what most are doing now is starting their own companies. Driving out independent construction owners because their estimates are too high for some customers when in reality their estimates are normal but these illegals are charging next to less than nothing.

I live in hawaii and my father owns a construction business, he's told me numberous times that he'd never hire an illegal, he's a moral and good-hearted man. But...we all know that because of that he will be driven out of work because of illegals...thank god the invasion hasn't happened in hawaii like it has on the US mainland.
    YEAH, but have you seen the crappy, shoddy work they these construction companies do. You get what you pay for. So if you want to save a chunk of change, then expect the addition you put on your house to leak or fall down.

YEAH, but have you seen the crappy, shoddy work they these construction companies do. You get what you pay for. So if you want to save a chunk of change, then expect the addition you put on your house to leak or fall down.
    There will soon be no more American craftsmen, there is no way i will teach my son my trade, no way i would make him endure what i have to to compete with this illegal invasion.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHope

wow...(thats all i have to say about that one..) I'm an illegal Immigrant. I came into this country when I was about 9. Is sad you know, because anyone that meets me always thinks im from here, because i don't have an accent, because I'm pretty and smart, and because I don't look like your everyday ******
    Boy, are you stuck on yourself! By the way, are you saying that most illegal immigrants are UGLY!

... my mom is a single parent and she managed to come over here and then bring us. I have no dad. But my mom has worked soooooooooo hard to give us all we never had. And Im sure you wouldn't understand.. how can u understand when you always lived in a good place with atleast a bed..how can you understand when you've had bread on the table your whole life..how can you understand
    Aww! You didnt have a dad? And where did he go? To America maybe. As far as working hard, YOUR MOTHER ISNT THE ONLY SINGLE PARENT IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND THAT HAS WORKED HARD AND TRIED TO DO THE BEST FOR HER CHILDREN!
    ITS LIKE BOO-HOO! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM US? FREE CLOTHES, FOOD, HOUSING, CITIZENSHIP (Its for sale you know).
    What is it you want, my child?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The "job" the illegals are doing in construction is horrible. I've
    seen homes with huge cracks on the outside in Arizona which I'm sure
    was an illegal- untrained workers fault. People have been complaining for a long time and I pray my dream home in the south isn't built by some border hopper.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

[There will soon be no more American craftsmen, there is no way i will teach my son my trade, no way i would make him endure what i have to to compete with this illegal invasion.[/quote]

Not all the trades are easily sold out. Some are still untouchable to the non-skilled. Like.. inside wireman (industrial),outside wiremen (Linemen),Structual steel (ironworkers), Pipeline welders, Pipe fitters...I guess thats all I can think of.

Not all the trades are easily sold out. Some are still untouchable to the non-skilled. Like.. inside wireman (industrial),outside wiremen (Linemen),Structual steel (ironworkers), Pipeline welders, Pipe fitters...I guess thats all I can think of.
    Well, I will admit that I don't think I have seen any doing that work - maybe the structual steel work.

As for the others, I haven't seen it just because I don't see those professionals work anywhere.

But it is only a matter of time - I would be willing to bet some already are.

They may be 'untouched' but no work is 'untouchable'.

When they become legal, they will sue if they don't get the jobs they want -

Being skilled doesn't seem to be a criteria for these people.

I have seen first hand the shoddy job they did on a house my son was going to purchase. Luckily he saw the problems in time and found out that it would take approx $20K to fix just what they had done wrong and the house was not finiished.

have heard horror stories about entire housing developments being poorly constructed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12