Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Illegals pay NOWHERE NEAR the taxes that it is CLAIMED that they do!
    You got that right Jo. Illegals cannot pay state and federal income taxes (legally) and if they are, it is under false documentation. The only taxes they pay is sales and property tax. But you already knew that!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Why don't we just pay all of them to leave! We could give them a lifetime stipend to survive on in Mexico and still save Billions!

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    You got that right Jo. Illegals cannot pay state and federal income taxes (legally) and if they are, it is under false documentation. The only taxes they pay is sales and property tax. But you already knew that!
    they may pay property taxes BUT they live 5+ families /single family dwelling and may send 10+ kids to OUR schools. out here each single family home is assesed at a rate of 1.5 or 2 (cant remember exact) kids per home. so those 5+ families may be paying but it is NOT their fair share!!

If they (illegals) can see how much it costs to support a family here (by paying for everything on their own), betcha they will all head back south of the border! Ay caramba!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I have heard the B.S. arguments about how they pay taxes and it is 100% crap. here is how it works
    an illegal steals your ssn and gets a job with it. he then claims 20 Dependants and pays a small amount of Tax on money earned at the end of the year he gets a whopping bill for back taxes and he simply trashes it knowing the bill will come to the taxpayer and not him.
    this is how it is done then several months later the person who had his ssn stolen gets a letter from the irs claiming he has to pay or go to jail and he likely pays to keep them off his back.
    or he says it is not my bill and the irs says prove it. and the American gets screwed while the united states government commits treason by aiding the enemy who invades us

Re: If illegals supposedly 'pay taxes' then...

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Why don't we demand that 'their' taxes bed segregated to pay for 'their'

Anchor babies schooling.
    Health care
    housing
    Food stamps
    Welfare
    and whatever else they are sucking from the system like a tropical leech

When the money is gone then the benefits stop and they can't siphon off from the legal taxpayers side.

My pity quota has been spent on these people if their children are starving then they can sell their shiny new SUV's and over sized plasma TVs.

"I will not live my life for another nor ask another to live their life for mine." (John Galt)
    I have said this same thing time and time again. But why stop there. Let's make the pro-illegals use the same schools, doctors, hospitals, etc, etc.. as the illegals and combine all of their monies together and when it all runs out, then they can ALL be screwed. Then the illegal lovers will finally find out how much the compadra's really care about them. I know this sounds like segregation, and I guess it is in a sense, but I would gladly segregate myself, and my tax dollrs.
    I agree completely- let the illegals and those who worship them live together. Let the illegal lovers pay for them. I don't care what anyone calls it, all I want is to be able to live with other Americans and NOT have my tax dollars confiscated to pay for some illegal deadbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    Why don't we demand that 'their' taxes bed segregated to pay for 'their'

Anchor babies schooling.
    Health care
    housing
    Food stamps
    Welfare

When the money is gone then the benefits stop and they can't siphon off from the legal taxpayers side.

My pity quota has been spent on these people if their children are starving then they can sell their shiny new SUV's and over sized plasma TVs.

"I will not live my life for another nor ask another to live their life for mine." (John Galt)
    I have said this same thing time and time again. But why stop there. Let's make the pro-illegals use the same schools, doctors, hospitals, etc, etc.. as the illegals and combine all of their monies together and when it all runs out, then they can ALL be screwed. Then the illegal lovers will finally find out how much the compadra's really care about them. I know this sounds like segregation, and I guess it is in a sense, but I would gladly segregate myself, and my tax dollrs.

Your absolutly right! Pro-illegals haven't been affected by them yet. Its different when it affects your lifestyle personally. The elites don't have to worry about Pedro's son or daughter affecting there childs schooling they probably attend a private school!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Why don't we demand that 'their' taxes be segregated to pay for 'their'

Anchor babies schooling.
    Health care
    housing
    Food stamps
    Welfare
    That's a nice idea, but if we demanded they do that, we would be called, "racists."
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

They only way they can pay taxes is with fraudulent documentation, which itself is a crime.

They pay sales tax and that is it. Or they have a fake or stolen social. You have to feel for those citizens with hispanic surnames because they are the ones who usually get their identity stolen.

As far as I am concerned..the, "they pay taxes" argument doesn't hold water.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Most of them do not ever file taxes at the end of year and the government gets to keep that money. But it still doesn't pay for what the illegals cost us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast