Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Obama was born in the United States,

If Obama was born in the United States, why are they so concerned with potential requirements across the United States to become US President?

A surprise message from our D.C. Insider reveals an Obama White House completely unprepared for the events in Egypt, and increasingly fearful of Obama’s chances for re-election in 2012.

Author’s Note: While not expecting this email from Insider, we are very thankful to have received it. Here is that email in its entirety.

______

Had to send you this quick message. Feel free to publish all of it if you wish. First, I am so disappointed in the response by Obama White House to the crisis in Egypt. White House was caught completely off guard on this one despite indications they were informed of just such a scenario a number of times over the past year or so. They ignored the warnings. When the protests started did you notice the confused messaging from the administration? Hillary says one thing. Biden says another thing. Obama says basically nothing. These are the situations where an American president can either rise to the occasion and show strength and wisdom or where they appear weak and uncertain. I don’t need to explain to you what our current president did. If this goes badly, and it appears it very well could, American interests in the region will be placed in very grave danger. The parallels to Carter are stunning. Oh how I miss the days when the party was led by the likes of Scoop. I fear the mishandling of the Egypt situation is going to result in a total chaos in that country soon.

Obama’s Health Care Law a Job KillerObama Has Nothing to Do with What Happens in Other Countries »Obama is clueless. Totally clueless. I am not talking a little out of step here. I am talking the man has no idea what is going on around him. This is not coming from me. I am relaying it from some still around him on a regular basis. These people are getting increasingly concerned over just how “out of itâ€

Good article. Just below the article are other links to more good articles.

White House Insider: Jarret... is the president...
    http://newsflavor.com/politics/world...the-president/

The Ulsterman Report: Valerie Jarrett’s Plans for Obama in 2011
    http://newsflavor.com/opinions/the-u...obama-in-2011/
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

The answer is simple. Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and was never, by any definition, constitutionally eligible for office. Nobody in our government wanted to challenge this issue due to the perceived social repercussions as well as our standing in the foreign policy arena. In other words, it's a hot potato and everyone is just waiting for Obama to quietly exit as soon as possible.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836