Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Well since it's family hour...Ron and Carol Paul are celebrating their 51st anniversary today, hows that for character?
    But is his wife hot????

Just kidding, Knigget.
    That's great. My aunt and uncle would have celebrated 65 years but he just missed it. Don't hear that much any more. I think the Tancredos have been married a long time too. Also the Hunters
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like that Romney didn't leave her when she was diagnosed with MS 10 years ago. McCain left his wife after a accident disable her and married someone 17 years younger, whose parent were wealthy.

This is great and should convince anyone with doubts about Romney and illegal immigration.

Quote:
    WASHINGTON, D.C. -- While President George W. Bush has maintained neutrality among contenders for the Republican presidential nomination, he privately expresses to friends his exasperation with Mitt Romney's hard-line stance on immigration.

Bush is upset that Romney changed his position on the issue, compared to what it had been when he was governor of Massachusetts, at the expense of the president's immigration reform. Bush and Sen. John McCain are not close, but the president is grateful for McCain's support on Iraq and immigration.

A footnote: The president's younger brother, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, has not endorsed any presidential candidate. But he and his political allies were behind Romney's losing effort in last Tuesday's Florida primary.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Does anybody have pics of Kucinich's wife?

I heard she looks like a stripper or something....

at the wedding in '05
    I'm surprised at her choice of wedding dress. It's conservative compared to the trashy things my nieces pulled off last year. Almost, every wedding I've been to in the past 10 years including those of people my age there was a low cut dress. Is slutty the impression you want your give off on your wedding day?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Oh great, the Presidential election has become the Mr. & Mrs. America contest.
    I think it's just an attempt at a little levity and lightheartedness in these serious times, which we all could use sometimes. I found the original post amusing, but humor is subjective. Not to worry. None of the intelligent, informed readers of the ALIPAC boards would vote for a candidate just because their wife is attractive.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Oh great, the Presidential election has become the Mr. & Mrs. America contest.
    I think it's just an attempt at a little levity and lightheartedness in these serious times, which we all could use sometimes. I found the original post amusing, but humor is subjective. Not to worry. None of the intelligent, informed readers of the ALIPAC boards would vote for a candidate just because their wife is attactive.
    Exactly Pat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234