Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IF WE HAD a GOOD President, Would These Senators Be Better?

I'm just wondering. IF right now we had a really great president....one who had done all the right things after 9/11, went to Afghanistan because that was primarily where the 9/11 terrorists trained, but had figured out that the intelligence reports about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq were innacurate, one who had secured our borders when he heard that 4,000 people were crossing EVERY NIGHT, etc., is it possible that a lot if not most of these pathetic examples of U.S. senators would be much better???

I have a strong feeling that they would. I think half of their problems are the fact that they have such pathetic leadership.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Legal, I agree that they would much more prone to do the right thing with the right leader,however a truly good man stands up for the right even if his leader is corrupt. Good examples are Sessions and Tancredo. We have a lot of bought off corrupt men in office including the president, we are going to have to work hard to save our country and make sure we get some good men in office and if they are corrupted after getting into office we must be ready to take them out. This destroying of America MUST STOP!!!