Theres a old saying America

If you don't want to live in Peoria, don't import Peorian voters.

Now you can transfer that into

If you don't want to live in Mexico, don't import Mexican voters.

If you don't want to live in South America, don't import South America voters.

If you don't want to live in a MARXIST, COMMUNIST, PROGRESSIVE COUNTRY from the EU, don't import MARXIST, COMMUNIST, PROGRESSIVE voters from the EU.

WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA

LIBERALS ~ I HOPE YOU ARE THE FIRST THAT THEY COME AFTER ... you get what you pay for

Dont count on the Anti Defimation League or the Southern Poverty Law Center to protect you.... 10 - 1 they have their pass ports and bags ready to jump on any airline to get out of harms way once this gets out of hand

RINO's dont look for me to protect you either .. matter of fact... give me time to get a 6 pack of beer and a lawn chair so I can watch the action .. it will be a joyful day

Conservatives.. you better draw the line in the sand .... or you get thrown to the wolves as well

I am sick of it ... GET RID OF YOUR RINO's that say what they have to say as a Republican then vote as a Progressive Lberal

one more time ....

If you don't want to live in Peoria, don't import Peorian voters and damn sure dont give them any reason to want to stick around licking the honey jar

or a Politician that keeps buying the never ending Honey Jars on your dime and you keep voting for them

Damn I hate Stupid People