Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

If you want to understand Islam, Jews and Christians

You can get this book on Amazon

It will enlighten you about what exactly is going on today by how
    nothing has changed in a thousand years.

If you want to understand what we are dealing with , get this book
    Not only is it an easy read, extremely interesting in the scope of the story
    but you will also see that NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

You will learn about Islam, Judahism and old Christianity.

I can't stress enough about this book , If you get it and read it , you will thank me and you will learn a bunch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Physician

Some Jews and Semitic Christians were chafing under the rule of the ancient Byzantine Empire, so they welcomed the newly organized Muslim religion in the 7th C.

However, after 3 major civil wars within Islam in its first century of existence, I wonder if they still felt the same way?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Justthefacts,

The part I liked the most was the gifting of the rug before returning to England, with his hooked nose "son".

This is an excellent book. It was gifted to me years ago when I was on my way to Beruit. This book was an eye opener. I've said it for years and I'll say it again. We welcomed them here. Put them into our top Universities.
    Educated them. Armed them with knowledge.

And now we reap what we sowed.

Think I'm hard on the Day Laborers?

Islam is worse than communism, illegal immigrants and the war on drugs, they will not rest til the rest of the world bends and accepts The Prophet.

And again, due to our "tolerance" and "freedom of religion" we now have a wolfpack in the woods ready to slaughter the "sheeple".

US

Banned
    UncleSurf

Glad you liked the book

I've read it a dozen times and never tire of it , its that interesting

It really is one of the best "teaching" books with a really cool story line

Banned
    "The part I liked the most was the gifting of the rug before returning to England, with his hooked nose "son". "

One of my favorite parts was the food at the Shah's first entertainment
    Those people knew how to eat

I just wanted to ad that the crux of his quest , a cure for the "side sickness" which we know now as appendicitis had no cure , people usually died from it

My boss just spent 3 weeks off with a burst appendix , its still an ugly deal

Thanks for reminding me about that book Justthefacts! I almost picked it up years ago, but got "History of the Third Reich" instead. Just called Half Price Books and they have a copy that they are holding for me. Again, thanks!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.