Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

III part series on REAL ID from Assistant Sec. for Policy

"March 20, 2008
    REAL ID – Plain and Simple

The driver’s license is the most commonly used identity document in the United States. Originally designed to verify that you’re allowed to drive, it is now the primary identification for almost everyone over the age of 16 in the United States. It’s used to enter federal buildings, board airplanes, prove your age, and it’s even used in some states as a debit card.

Like it or not, Americans rely on driver’s licenses for every day life. That’s why the security of state licensing systems is so important. And, licensing systems are only as secure as the weakest link.

Unfortunately, we learned this the hard way. Twice.

First, in 1995, when Timothy McVeigh was able to create a fake South Dakota license with ease; all it took was a manual typewriter and a kitchen iron. He used the license to rent a Ryder truck in Oklahoma and destroy the Murrah Federal Building. Then, on September 11, 2001, eighteen of the nineteen hijackers carried government-issued IDs – mostly state driver’s licenses, many obtained fraudulently.

The 9/11 Commission recognized that it’s too easy to get false identification in the U.S. That’s why the Commission determined that “(s)ecure identification should begin in the United States. The federal government should set standards for the issuance of birth certificates and sources of identification, such as driver’s licenses.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes because government agencies would never mislead the American people? Show me the WMD's in Iraq. Bush repeated over and over that our ecconomy was fine. Tell that to those who are now homeless.

DHS has the authority to add any conditions they want to the id, that could include your dna, RFID or other tracking mechanisms. They said in their rules, that they will not require them at this time. They could even require your religious or political affiliations just like L-1 Identity solutiojns adveritses on their brochure.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP is right. The government ALWAYS abuses their power. Bush is an example of thar. Keep them away from what is private to us. The real ID is a lie.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good points MW and all the negative to the Real ID is coming from the Lib party which favor open borders and free flow of people - no one is illegal. Liberities for all illegal or not.

I have no problem with the Real ID or being asked to prove who I am

How do you stop illegal unless there's a real ID? esp ?

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Good points MW and all the negative to the Real ID is coming from the Lib party which favor open borders and free flow of people - no one is illegal. Liberities for all illegal or not.

I have no problem with the Real ID or being asked to prove who I am

How do you stop illegal unless there's a real ID? esp ?
    I'm not part of the Lib Party, so your prejudice just went out the window.

I speak with facts. There is no such thing as a secure database. Why store our information in a database, why not store it on a card? That way, we keep our information and the feds do not have to store it. Talk about cost saving and effective. No storing of biometrics of Americans or their private data. There is no such thing as a secure database. The feds abuse their power, want to talk about the wiretapping? Want to talk about Homeland Security Raiding a tiny toy shop for selling supposedly counterfeit toys? That isn't even DHS territory.

I could go on and on, The facts are posted about the information sharing, the facts are posted about DMV employees stealing information, the facts are posted about databases, Soon I will post facts about the problems with biometrics.

AZ is now paying attention as are 22 other states. NC will be one very soon to stop the Real ID.

AZ Senate votes to refuse federal "Real ID" mandate
    http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/84127.php
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    JP wrote:

They could even require your religious or political affiliations just like L-1 Identity solutiojns adveritses on their brochure.
    The RNC and DMV already know my political affiliation. As for religous preference, I'd be happy to share that with anyone who asked. In other words, no big deal. I think you'll find that most folks have absolutely no problem with sharing their political affiliation and religous preference.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    JP wrote:

Why store our information in a database, why not store it on a card? That way, we keep our information and the feds do not have to store it.
    Perhaps you missed the following:

So, given that states will have control over the production and issuance processes, the design and features of the card, and the data stored, how can anyone argue that REAL ID is a national ID? In short, they can’t, but that does not stop them from trying.
    The individual states will be storing the data, not the federal government.

JP wrote:

want to talk about the wiretapping? Want to talk about Homeland Security Raiding a tiny toy shop for selling supposedly counterfeit toys? That isn't even DHS territory.
    Not really because it's not relevant to this specific discussion.

I could go on and on, The facts are posted about the information sharing, the facts are posted about DMV employees stealing information, the facts are posted about databases, Soon I will post facts about the problems with biometrics.
    You're right, the facts are posted, however, I'm not sure you're reading them. Please review the information that started this thread again.

As for biometrics. The only biometrics information required on the "secure" driver's license and/or state issued identification card (REAL ID) are digital photograph and signature. Surprise, those two items are already on my state issued driver's license. There's nothing new here (not on biometric requirements).

NC will be one very soon to stop the Real ID.
    Like you, I too live in NC, however, unlike you, I haven't heard that NC will not be part of REAL ID. Please share your source so I too can be enlightened.

MW
    Here's the latest information I found regarding North Carolina's compliance plans on REAL ID:

North Carolina

North Carolina said it will request an extension if it's necessary for state residents to travel after May 11, but has not yet done so. "We're feeling that we are on track to follow along the Real ID plan as it is right now. We don't see any situation at this point where our citizens' driver's licenses would be in jeopardy and keeping them out of federal buildings or off of airplanes...Basically we feel like we're in a good place."

--Marge Howell, spokeswoman, North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles
    http://www.news.com/FAQ-How-will-Real-I ... 29517.html

MW
    "The REAL ID Rallies a Racist Chorus

By Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D.
    May 10,2005

The pro-illegal alien crowd has kept up a chorus of complaints against the Real ID Act, a law that will restrict driver's licenses to those who are in our country legally. Their complaints come from all quarters, since not ONE major Hispanic or Latino organization in this country is AGAINST illegal immigration. The 'leaders' of the Hispanic and Latino groups want to keep our sovereign borders wide open so that people of their race can enter America with impunity. Without the requirements that the Real ID Act will impose, illegal aliens could continue to 'remain in the shadows' without scrutiny, while driving along America's highways. Since eighty to ninety percent of the 18-20 million illegal aliens already here are from Hispanic and Latino countries, could their reasons for railing against the Real ID Act be racist?(1)(2)(3)

Bordering on the Incredible . . . How the System Worked Before the Real ID:

In late February of 2005, Jennifer Pease was working at a Bureau of Motor Vehicles in Portland Maine, when she was approached by an Egyptian national from New York, along with his attorney, who demanded a Maine driver's license. Keeping in mind that Maine is an illegal alien sanctuary state (don't ask, don't tell), she somehow learned that the Egyptian was an illegal alien facing deportation proceedings in New Jersey and wanted to receive a driver's license using his expired visa and his expired New York driver's license. Ms. Pease stated that he obviously "had no intentions of living in Maine!"(4)

The Real ID Act would not permit the State of Maine to give the Egyptian a valid driver's license once his visa had expired, because he would no longer be considered a legal resident. According to Ms. Pease, he wanted to use the license "instead of the expired documents, to give the perception that he was in the United States legally." Ms. Pease went on to say that "[t]he end result is that we issued a license to this man. Not once have I seen the exceptions made for a U.S. citizen that were made for this illegal alien."(4)

Can Illegal Aliens Get a Driver's License In Mexico?

Mexico's drivers license requirements for all its states, are federally mandated, and requires the applicant to be able to read and write, be over the age of 18, unless a student of 17, show an official photo and signed identification. The ID can be either a Mexican passport, a federal or state voter's ID, or a military identification. They must ALSO show proof of residency by supplying a utility and/or tax bills that are less than one month old. Foreign nationals in the country must "duly prove their legal residency in the country." Oh, by the way . . . Mexico does not permit illegal aliens to receive a driver's license.(5)

Notice that the acceptable IDs do not include the Matricular Consular Card which is accepted here at American Banks and when applying for 'public benefits!' Also notice that, all the Mexican government requirements are nearly identical to the Real ID Act! So why do the Hispanic and Latino 'immigrant advocacy' groups, etc., protest, plead, petition, and demand that the mostly Mexican illegal aliens here in America, be entitled to receive a driver's license, when, in Mexico, illegal aliens are denied that right?

Just so you know . . . the official language for everything in Mexico is Spanish, unlike America that provides bilingual 'everything and everywhere,' even in states like California where they have already passed constitutional laws declaring English as the state's official language. In Mexico you have no choice but to speak, read and write in Spanish if you want to get a driver's license.(5) How novel!

A Warning to the Un-Anointed: As for what follows, please be aware that the pro-illegal alien groups such as La Raza (The Race), LULAC, MALDEF, MEChA, and the ACLU and others, nearly always wage deceitful campaigns of disinformation by calling themselves 'immigrant advocacy groups' or 'immigrant-rights groups'. In addition, they routinely call legislation that eliminates 'public benefits' for illegal aliens, as "anti-immigrant." You will notice, they NEVER say anti-illegal immigrant. The word "illegal" is NOT part of their vocabulary! Without fail, every place and everywhere, these groups and others of their race, along with their supporters, deliberately obfuscate by using the unspecified term of "immigrants" when we all know that the real issue is ILLEGAL immigrants.

How Cleverly They Wage Their Deceitful Campaign Against the Real ID Act:

Jeanne Butterfield Executive Director for the American Immigration Lawyers Association (no vested interest here!) said the following while appearing with Gwen Ifill on the McNeil-Lehrer News Hour, May 3, 2005: "I think it's [the Real ID Act] really a dangerous detour away from real security and away from the thoughtful debate, discussion we need to be having about real immigration reform. This new provision will impose a huge new unfunded mandate on our states and make DMV's into immigration enforcers, in essence. The National Council of State Legislatures points out that the verification requirements will require the states to in effect reissue millions of birth certificates for each and every one of us. This doesn't just apply to immigrants. It's going to lead to unsafe highways, to driving people who are here undocumented [illegally] further underground rather than bringing them out, licensing them, putting them in law enforcement databases so we know who they are. I think it's a prescription for disaster, for failure."(6)

Apparently Ms. Butterfield does not understand that the Real ID Act is part of the discussion that covers real immigration reform. As a matter of fact, we do not need real immigration reform, we need our current immigration laws enforced! The Real ID Act is but one mechanism for stopping the abuse of the privilege of citizenship or LEGAL residency, which is to obtain a driver's license.

If we deny driver's licenses to the millions upon millions of illegal immigrants in this country how will that lead to unsafe highways? Won't it mean that there will be less people driving during rush hour, and less people on the road who can't read our road signs or speak English? Unless Ms. Butterfield is implying that illegal aliens will break additional American laws by driving without a license.

How will the Real ID Act, "make DMVs into immigration enforcers" when they are simply deciding whether you are eligible or not to receive a driver's license? They are not going to call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to pick up the applicant who does not have the proper credentials to receive a driver's license. The only thing they will 'enforce' is the new law that says you must be in this country legally in order to receive a driver's license.

Another bogus and inflationary claim is that state governments will have to "reissue millions of birth certificates for each and every one of us." Why? I have mine, don't you have yours?

The Media Provides 'Boo-Hoo' Stories in Support of Illegal Aliens:

Nina Bernstein, a reporter for The New York Times (we all know where they stand) reports that an illegal alien who was just driving home from buying a can of paint at Home Depot, in Nutly, NJ, where, according to Ms. Bernstein, "the rules of the road have already changed" when he was stopped by police for a broken taillight. After checking his license, registration and Social Security Number, the police also searched the national criminal database and, again according to Ms. Bernstein, "in a curbside version of the kind of checks that Congress is about to require nationwide, the American life Mr. Medina had built over 13 years began to crumble."(7)

Those statements by Ms. Bernstein are just plain bald-faced lies! The 'rules of the road' have not changed and the Real ID Act doesn't require 'curbside checks.' Under the Real ID Act he wouldn't have a driver's license, because he couldn't prove he was here legally. That's what the Real ID Act is all about.

According to Ms. Bernstein, Mr. Medina came here illegally, "like many of the estimated 10 [actually 18-20] million illegal residents in this country . . [in order to] escape poverty and political violence in Guatemala." He then tried unsuccessfully to gain legal entrance and was denied. He was ordered to be deported, but he chose to ignore his deportation order which is why his name came up in the computer check. Therefore, Ms. Bernstein says, "[h]is driver's license became a one-way ticket to immigration jail. . . . He stood before the police as a taxpaying Nutly homeowner with no criminal record, the father of two United States citizens, and a cook at a New York catering company that was sponsoring him for a [but had not yet obtained] green card [after 13 years of being in America illegally]."(7)

Well now let's see . . . he has been here illegally for 13 years, he has illegally held a job here, if he paid taxes he had either illegally provided forged documents or lied about a Social Security number. In addition, he illegally defied a court order for deportation. That makes him illegal, illegal, illegal and illegal! He is and was a criminal four times over! He did have a felony warrant, as a deportation absconder, because that's what 'nailed' him in the computer check and landed him in jail. So how Ms. Bernstein can say that he had 'no criminal record' is really quite remarkable!

Also, his two children that are U.S. citizens, would not be American citizens had Mr. Medina not been illegally residing in America. So to throw them into mix, is simply a 'boo-hoo' factor. The Real ID Act did not 'catch' Mr. Medina, his illegally defied deportation order did!

Lastly Ms. Bernstein states that "immigrant advocates say one of its [the Real ID Act's] biggest effect will be to trip up workers like Mr. Medina, opening a trapdoor into a system of criminal penalties with few protections."(7)

Some would argue that illegal aliens get more protection than the ordinary 'Joe and Jane' Citizen. Remember the Egyptian! Those 'immigrant advocates' cited by Ms. Bernstein are deliberately deceitful and duplicitous in their attacks, since Mr. Medina was not just a worker, he was an illegal worker and he created and sprung the 'trap door' on himself when he broke at least four of our immigration laws and finally got caught!

Other Real ID Act Opposition Came From:

Angela Kelly, deputy director of the National Immigration Forum, (no ax to grind there!) in Washington, DC. It is a pro-immigrant organization, that says the Real ID Act is "misguided, ineffective and distracts the [illegal] immigration debate from what we really need to be doing, which is fixing the broken system completely. The American people want solutions that secure our borders, screen [illegal] immigrants intelligently and shrink the haystack of those hiding in shadows, and [the Real ID Act] fails on all these accounts and is a distraction from real reform."(

It seems Ms. Kelly has lost sight of the fact that the Real ID Act has stirred up quite a large 'debate' about illegal immigration and little or no debate of legal immigration. Ms. Kelly is also incorrect when she perpetuates the myth that the system is 'broken' because the truth of the matter is, illegal immigration law is dangerously unenforced, not broken! And, the solutions that the American people really want are: The border to be closed by the military; all 'public benefits' denied to illegal aliens; employers that hire illegal aliens fined and jailed; and, every single illegal alien repatriated to their home country!(9)(10)

Lastly, Ms. Kelly seems to think that illegal aliens are still 'hiding in the shadows!' Apparently she is unaware that they are mostly 'out in plain sight' everywhere and everyplace in America. Just go down to you local 'day labor' site at Home Depot or look around your neighborhood, your malls, your schools, your courts, the jails and the hospitals in your community and you will see and hear them everywhere!

Jorge Portalatin, a Georgia Police Officer, who appeared as a 'private citizen' at the Coordinating Council of Latino Community Leaders (yes they always call themselves 'leaders') stated that the: "Driver's license restrictions [the Real ID Act] force police to stop drivers who look Hispanic. Enough of this hypocrisy from the American government. They know we have huge purchasing power [what's that got to do with anything?] but they don't want to give us benefits [?] accordingly. Unfortunately we don't have enough political support, [that means there aren't enough Hispanics and Latinos in political office] and the few community leaders that there are in the state aren't fulfilling their potential [which means they don't vote in favor of the Hispanic agenda]!" . . . "A day doesn't go by where some Hispanic hasn't been hurt by police discrimination [you mean the media wouldn't instantly be all over that?]. The police know that Latinos never complain [untrue!] so they do whatever is expedient. I've rejected that attitude and have suffered reprisals [what reprisals?] because of it."(11)

Portalatin also denounced "the inhumanity of young people carrying a badge and a weapon at age 20 and going out on the streets to punish individuals who are mostly undocumented [illegal] workers." . . . "I've belonged to the armed forces too, and every day I risk my life out on the streets to protect people in this country. Even so, I am still treated as a second class citizen because this is what we have allowed them to do."(11)

First and foremost, Mr. Portalatin needs an attitude adjustment! He made accusation after accusation without one shred of identifiable or corroborative evidence to support his claims. One might say his comments were basically a racist rant designed to inflame the audience. He has impugned the integrity of the police department that, hired, trained, supported and employs him. He made unfounded accusations about his fellow officers. He implies that the police go into the streets to 'punish' people who are here illegally. Again stated without any specifics or anecdotal evidence or comment. He should be reprimanded by his superiors and told, that if that is how he sees his job and relationship with his fellow officers, then he needs to look elsewhere for employment!

The final comment made at the meeting was that the Coordinating Council of Latino Community 'Leaders' has "extended an invitation to other non-profit organizations like Estamos Unidos to participate in looking for solutions against anti-immigrant measures."(11) Did they mean legal or illegal immigrants or both? We'll never know!

Sam Zamarripa, Georgia Democratic State Senator who serves on the national board of MALDEF, was also at the meeting of the Coordinating Council of Latino Community Leaders and said the following about the Real ID Act: We've lost the battle on the local level. We don't have the chance to gain any ground in this state. They've squashed all of our projects. We don't have enough votes and therefore, not enough power. We want explanations from those Hispanics who voted, either consciously or unconsciously, for those who don't care about our community. The anti-immigrants [anti-illegal immigrants] in the state legislature want to keep Hispanics from government benefits. They like Hispanics to be at their service, but won't let them come to the table." "It won't be long before undocumented individuals [illegal aliens] needing urgent medical care would find themselves on the deportation list after being treated."(11)

Did you happen to notice that Mr. Zamarripa employed the standard operating procedure, used by all the deceptive, duplicitous, dissemblers of the pro-illegal alien crowd, when he left the adjective "illegal" out of his speech. Isn't it typical for the Hispanic and Latino people like Mr. Zamarripa to deceive by omission? When you hear the phrase 'anti-immigrants' and it is left unspecified as to legal or illegal . . . anyone with a brain knows that 'immigrants' implies two entirely different groups of people. One is at issue (illegals), the other is not! And, if he did in fact intend to mean BOTH that would still include illegal aliens which is what the furor is all about. We also know why he is trying to deceive us by omission. He is, of course, desperately trying not to draw attention to the massive illegal alien hordes crushing our country. Surprisingly after his 'lies' of omission, he didn't spout the standard duplicitous pro-illegal alien mantra: "After all, we are a nation of immigrants, aren't we?" If that ever happens where you are, be prepared to say NO we're not a nation of immigrants! We are a nation of native-born Americans and legal residents! For a full discussion on the subject go here: (12)

According to Mr. Zamarripa: "It's time for us to be united. We have to show people the difference between a Latino worker [is that legal or illegal workers] and a Middle Eastern terrorist. It's time we show them where our place truly is and make them see that there are a lot of Latinos who vote and those who can contribute to the national economy, do so in many ways."(11)

Apparently Mr. Zamarripa doesn't get it! The issue of terrorism is only part of the overall problem created by the massive numbers of illegal aliens, mostly Hispanics and Latinos, who according to John McCain, are invading our country at a rate of 10,000 per day!(13) Hordes of illegal aliens which include among them, rapists, murderers, drug traffickers, human smugglers and terrorists. How does one separate the 'wheat from the chaff?'

Unfortunately, regrettably, but most importantly, Mr. Zamarripa has overlooked the consequential impact that 18 - 20 million illegal aliens has wrought upon the 'quality of life' in our country. An impact that has included, but is not limited to: balkanization of our communities; overburdening of our educational, medical, legal and prison systems; the horrendous multi-billion dollar cost to taxpayers that are forced by law to pay for illegal aliens' 'emergency care,' free schooling, incarceration and a whole host of other 'public benefits' they receive, including all the 'obligations' that comes with the 'automatic citizens' they bring forth! What part of massive illegal immigration problems, does Mr. Zamarripa not get?

Lastly, Mr. Zamarripa, "urged all community organizations to unite and protest against those who wish to hurt the Latino community, and asked the media to stay on top of their political coverage and inform the community of any development that infringes on the rights of Hispanic workers."(11)

Contrary to Mr. Zamarripa's lies, the real 'hurt' and 'infringement of rights' happens every day to us native-born Americans and LEGAL immigrants because we are being overrun by successive waves of needy and covetous émigrés, from Hispanic and Latino countries. Does Mr. Zamarripa expect us to stand by, while our American culture and language are being ripped from our control! Does he expect us to stand by and continue to allow the government of Mexico to execute a de facto war by encouraging millions of its citizens to illegally enter America? It is an 'act of war' that has reduced our country to nothing but a lawless territory, with little or no sovereignty left! It is absurd for Americans to continue to live under wave after wave of invading 'armies' of illegal aliens who will, by their sheer numbers, take over our society, culture and language! We need to stand up and confront the pro-illegal alien lobby and take back our country, AND our language!

Lastly, We have the 'Refrain' from the Chorus:

Gustavo Torres, executive director of the Latino advocacy group CASA of Maryland fighting against a state version of the Real ID. "Every single year the Republicans have an agenda attacking us. We are not going to allow this legislation to pass."(14)

MD State Del. Ana Sol Gutierrez, a Montgomery County Democrat said: "I think that we have been using that [terrorist] connection to driver's licenses . . . in a very extreme manner."(14)

MD State Del. Luiz R. S. Simmons, a Montgomery County Democrat questioning why the author of the bill "was determined to punish those who enter the country illegally, as opposed to those who commit far graver crimes."(14)

Jerry Gonzalez, executive director of the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials said: "The thing that is concerning to me is trying to have the driver's license bureau act as immigration officials."(15)

Latino Advocates from San Jose to Salinas say: "it's [the Real ID Act] an anti-immigrant bill posing as national security."(16)

Larisa Casillas, policy director for the San Jose-based services, Immigrant Rights and Education Network said: "As a country, the government is getting close and closer to issuing a national ID card, that's what's happening here."(16)

Sanjeev Bery, the director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California (ACLU) said the: "Real ID scapegoats refugees and immigrants. It does nothing to make us safer."(17)

Fabiola Rodriguez-Ciampoli, the spokeswoman for Senator Harry Reid said: "The fact of the matter is Republicans did this in a very tricky way. They knew that if they included REAL ID in the [military spending bill], it would be very hard to strike it out."(1

Just What Happens when Hispanics Have Political Power?

Here's an example: In New York state after the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) suspended some 300,000 driver's licenses after computerized searches found the recipients had used bogus Social Security numbers. A counter attack was launched by NY state lawmakers, "led by the Black, Puerto Rican and Hispanic Caucus, [who] then retaliated against the DMV by slashing its budget by $750,000. The open-borders crowd argues that illegal aliens should enjoy the same rights as American citizens."(19) Get the picture?

Gil Cedillo, California State Senator, is proposing yet another racist bill. His bill would require that illegal aliens be exempt from the state's automobile impound law, for driving without a license, BECAUSE they are barred from obtaining a driver's license in California. Just another example of what will happen if the Hispanics and Latinos gain political power!(20)

It is clear, that the ultimate goal of the Hispanic and Latino pro-illegal alien lobby, is to leverage their massive illegal alien population to achieve the political clout necessary to stop laws, such as the Real ID Act. That way, those kinds of laws would not interfere with their 'grand plan' to have a massive alien culture, descend upon our country, not to enrich but to DISPLACE! Apparently they want to undo all that America has struggled to become. Ending our country's greatest achievement of integrating and assimilating peoples of differing cultures, languages and religions into a unified nation, with ONE language, and ONE culture accompanied by religious choice!

Now you will begin to understand what diversity and multi-culturalism REALLY means. It is the antithesis of the UNITY of ONE NATION under God! Since, racism is defined in Webster's as a program or practice or goals that upholds the political or economic domination of one race over another or others, the Hispanics and Latinos and their invested supporters, clearly demonstrate the purist form of racism there is!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note 1: All bracketed [ ] notations within the quotes are added for clarification.
    Note 2: All underlining and italics, within the quotes and elsewhere, are done for emphasis.
    Note 3: For an excellent source on The National Council of La Raza (The Race), LULAC, MALDEF, MEChA, and the ACLU, et al go to: http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/viewG ... sp?catId=6.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References
    Robert Justich and Betty Ng, CFA, The Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface, steinreport.com, January 23, 2005, steinreport(.)com
    Jim McTague, Going Underground: The shadow economy is about to top $1 trillion - at a great cost to many, barron'sonline.com, January 3, 2005, http://www.nbpc1613.org/news/010105_BAR ... conomy.htm.
    Jeffrey S. Passel, Estimates of the Size and Characteristics of the Undocumented Population, The Pew Hispanic Center, March 21, 2005, http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/44.pdf.
    The Bangor Daily News, Bill limits licenses to valid visa holders, February 23, 2005, bangornews.com, http://www.bangornews.com/news/templates/?a=109350&z=12.
    Ray Carney, Mexico doesn't offer licenses to its illegal immigrants, April 21, 2005, North Country Times, http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/01 ... /65217.prt.
    The McNeil-Lehrer News Hour, Transcript: Standardizing Driver's Licenses, May 3, 2005, http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/law/jan- ... s_5-3.html.
    Nina Bernstein, Routine License Check Can Mean Jail and Deportation, May 5, 2005, The New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/05/nyreg ... cense.html.
    Bill Straub, House to vote on Real ID law, May 4, 2005, Scripps Howard News Service, http://www.knoxstudio.com/shns/story.cf ... -05&cat=AN.
    Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), Public Opinion Polls on Immigration, fairus.org, July 2003, http://www.fairus.org/Research/Research.cfm?ID=1167&c=2.
    NumbersUSA, Americans Talk About Illegal Immigration: RoperASW Poll, numbersUSA.com, March 2003, http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/Roperpoll_0303.html.
    Mario Guevara, Asking the community to unite against discrimination, February 10, 2005, The Atlanta Latino, http://atlantalatino.com/detail.php?id=3580.
    Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Attention ~ We are NOT a 'Nation of Immigrants', March 26, 2006, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.co ... rants.html.
    John McCain, Letter to a constituent dtd. February 10, 2004 (Note: 4 Million divided by 365 equals 10,000+) http://www.theamericanresistance.com/re ... feb10.html.
    Sumathi Reddy, Bills praised as vital to national security, decried as discriminatory, March 17, 2005, The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/ ... 3472.story.
    Rachel Tobin Ramos, State Senate wants temporary drivers licenses for immigrants, March 25, 2005, The Atlanta Business Chronicle, http://atlanta.bizjournals.com/atlanta/ ... ily40.html.
    Tom Ragan, Immigrant advocates denounce license bill, April 12, 2005, Santa Cruz Sentinel, http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/archiv ... 4local.htm.
    Jessie Mangaliman, Groups protest license bill: Legislation would end drive for undocumented immigrant drivers, April 8, 2005, The San Jose Mercury News, http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercuryn ... 342813.htm.
    NewsMax.com, Bush Quietly Backing Border Fence, May 3, 2005, newsmax.com, http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005 ... 5432.shtml.
    Phyllis Schlafly, Driver's Licenses For Illegals?, April 20, 2005, EagleForum.org, http://www.eagleforum.org/column/2005/a ... 04-20.html.
    Sher Zieve, Illegal Immigrants Shouldn't Be Subject To CA Law, May 9, 2005, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/ ... 8153.shtml."

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/RealID.html

Disclaimer: I received the impression that Peterson is lumping all Hispanics and Latinos together as racist. Let it be known that I do not share his opinion.
    Last edited by working4change; 08-07-2013 at 08:43 AM.

North Carolinians Against Real ID

We the People of North Carolina Demand our State Officials Reject the Real ID

According to Marge Howell, the North Carolina DMV is already complying with the Real ID.

We want this issue to be part of the Legislative Process and we want the Real ID de-commissioned, and rejected by the State of North Carolina.

http://www.ncard.info

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast