Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL:Cook County loosing sanctuary status?

[color=blue]Is Cook County loosing its sanctuary status?

Something went by me without notice. I found this memo at the google group you often hear me talking about, and that I monitor.

This is interesting because;
    1) I didn’t hear anything about this before in the news. (Which really isn’t surprising with the liberal sanctuary city/county we live in.)

2) I have not heard were sanctuary Cook County, agreed to cooperate with ICE. Up until now ICE was on their own within Cook County, and received no help from City or County law enforcement. Cook County jail that this memo talks about is no were near ICE’s detention center in downtown Chicago. This is on the south side, maybe a mile or so from the “Little Villageâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

from what i gather, cook sends IA's TO MCHENRY CO JAIL, THEN TO A JET back to country of origin. not all, but as many as can be processed.i was suprised to find this out. the bottom line is cash, the correctional system gets paid to move, and deport. plus federal funding will be cut off to cities that dont enforce the law.sooner than later chicago will feel this lack of funding. better for chicago to comply, even if a feeble attempt is in place.

The father of my three children has been in jail for a year, fighting a case he won on May 06, 2008, and he still has not been released," says MarÃ*a Lagunas. "He is still in Cook County jail because they told him that he has an 'immigration hold,' and 10 days after the judge set him free Immigration has not come to get him". The family asks why he is still there. How long is he supposed to wait? Another year?

Free Ramos and Compean !!
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Mad this is excellent news as I have been waiting to see if DHS would pursue its lawsuit against Cook County and have heard virtually nothing. Maybe they have quietly struck a deal and Illlinois hispanic political hacks have been told to warn their constituents. It could also be the silent acknowledgement that the gangs are getting totally out of control. Either way, thanks for that link I will follow it more closely.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I surely hope so. I can't believe that any place in this country could be a sanctuary place for criminals.

----------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Mad this is excellent news as I have been waiting to see if DHS would pursue its lawsuit against Cook County and have heard virtually nothing. Maybe they have quietly struck a deal and Illlinois hispanic political hacks have been told to warn their constituents. It could also be the silent acknowledgement that the gangs are getting totally out of control. Either way, thanks for that link I will follow it more closely.
    Yes! I thought you fellow Illinoisans would get an extra jolt of excitement hearing this. I almost fell off my chair when I first read it. I had to re-read it before I was able to fully grasp its full (positive) value. Let’s just pray this is the beginning we here have in sanctuary county have been holding on for.

That’s not to diminish the comments from you non- Illinoisans, I am sure all of you will be happy for us if this turns out.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

The WHOLE country needs to be OFFICIALLY mandated NON-sanctuary status for illegals--even if the ONLY way to do it is ONE jurisdiction AT A TIME!