Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL driving cert. bill moving to comm -can you call or email?

Hello all,

First off what an amazing week this has been. Our local radio guy who was in DC is coming back ready for action. There will be a local immigration conference if everything works out. We are also working on 287g, that is for our council to okay training.

BUT our sanctury state needs help. The driving certificate bill has moved to the transportation committee for discussion. We surely need help in stopping this dead in it's tracks. Some senators are undecided...

Here is the link for emails and phone numbers.

with gratitude, fedup in Illinois...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 644#340644

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fedup, are you sure you live in WI? It looks like every other town in mexiamerica! (how sad is that?)

Anyway, I just got done sending emails again to all three groups. Let's get 'em!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I saw a liquor billboard in Spanish in my area recently. In fact a number of local bars are advertising "Latin Nights" with fliers in Spanish.

If I owned a bar I would not want these people anywhere near my bar let alone consuming alcohol there. I wonder how long it will be before someone is stabbed/shot at a "Latin Night".
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

OK Fedup, hope it helps!! you really have so much to fight there, you need all the help you can get!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks sosad. I REALLY appreciate your time given to stop this bill.

Does anyone know what it means when a bill is re-referred/re-assigned to two committees? I very much want to know if this is a good/bad thing. Here's what I just saw on the bill's status. If you go to the link you can see who is on the committees.

4/25/2007 Senate Assigned to Transportation
    4/26/2007 Senate Re-referred to Rules
    4/26/2007 Senate Re-assigned to Executive

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillSta ... D=51&GA=95
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Thanks sosad. I REALLY appreciate your time given to stop this bill.

Does anyone know what it means when a bill is re-referred/re-assigned to two committees? I very much want to know if this is a good/bad thing. Here's what I just saw on the bill's status. If you go to the link you can see who is on the committees.

4/25/2007 Senate Assigned to Transportation
    4/26/2007 Senate Re-referred to Rules
    4/26/2007 Senate Re-assigned to Executive

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillSta ... D=51&GA=95
    Fedup, your welcome we all need to help the states as it is so important, I'll make another call and send a fax next week.

I'm not sure what that means but if no one here know's call your senators office and ask, then let us know, sounds like something we should learn, SIS or Dixie might know!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just fired off an e-mail to all our Illinois Senators! Hopefully I'll be hearing something back from them.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!