Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illeagals STILL FLOODING IN for DEMOGRAPHIC takeover/Amnesty

We really need a big push to get the Teaparty gigs to put illegal immigration on the number ONE agenda! OOboo is trying to get more voters by defacto AMNESTY,etc you all know the drill.

Teaparty people need to address this as a top priority because the DEMOCRAPS are playing RACIST Ethnic games here folks. We need more Blue Collar Dems from accross the isle to join in. What message boards or mailing lists can we get on to do some outreach here?

Glenn Beck is one of the biggest tea party organizers...with his 9=12 project. He has been talking a little bit about SEIU on his programs. I personally delivered to him a news story about one of the top VP's in SEIU meeting with Mexican officials to discuss their strategy. Joe Hansen, of UFCW union has done the same thing.

Beck needs to nail these folks on his program with this direct evidence of foreign meddling and control. I have been emailing and trying to call his show, but haven't gotten through. I wish somebody knew how to press him to discuss this on the air.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good question Arizona. I know I'm planning to make sure all 9-12ers know, all Minuteman Patriots, all OathKeeper Groups, anyone and everyone I can.

But I'm afraid the Union Thugs have a stranglehold on many of the blue collar workers. And the union thugs of course only want amnesty just to increase their member numbers and their own power. I don't think many of the workers understand how this will end up hurting them. Not that they can't get it, just that they've been sold a load of bull!!

And imagine, I'm sure the workers don't want to believe the union leadership is ONLY in it for themselves. The workers want to believe the union leadership is doing whats best for them. Just like somebody wanting to trust their doctor, their lawyer, their teacher, employer, etc. Because otherwise, where are they, if they can't trust the Union leadership?

I don't know what to do!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Glenn Beck is one of the biggest tea party organizers...with his 9=12 project. He has been talking a little bit about SEIU on his programs. I personally delivered to him a news story about one of the top VP's in SEIU meeting with Mexican officials to discuss their strategy. Joe Hansen, of UFCW union has done the same thing.

Beck needs to nail these folks on his program with this direct evidence of foreign meddling and control. I have been emailing and trying to call his show, but haven't gotten through. I wish somebody knew how to press him to discuss this on the air.
    Good work, CaptainRon. If the Congress Criminals try to pass an amnesty, they ALL -- Beck, Dobbs, Hannity, O'Reilly, Rush, etc -- BETTER fight with us. Or we might not be able to fight against the Fairness Doctrine, if the Progressives have all the voters they need.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Union dues money---they can charge special dues way above and beyond the standard local dues---has been going into political organizing campaigns and to developing networks with religious and Alinsky-type action groups. Until union members shake off the leadership that is doing this, these political organizers will continue to take the money and use it to this end. But what has the Republican party offered to union members? See? They kind of burned the bridge to the labor movement and there are an awful lot of conservative union members.

Sarah Palin reversed some of this when she introduced her husband at the RNC as a "proud, union member." Palin is a very popular, likable figure and I think this type of conservative populism would resonate with union members. But what I have found from experience is that is very hard to get recognition from either conservative or liberal elites once they make it into the limelight. I have found this to be true in the religious circles---which is why the necons were hell bent for leather to invade Iraq despite UN progress there. You just could not make it up through the anti-UN conservative religious hierarchy to say anything otherwise. And it is true in the political circles as well. Pundits like Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck are making big money now and their celebrity status is what is important to them, I think. Maybe I am just frustrated.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are right. I will move on your suggestion today.

W