Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien children possible disease threat

I am sure this has been covered before, but I thought I would post it again since our kids will be going back to school soon. I sent the following information to my school coroporations superintendent.

I have one child in Rainbow Middle and one in John Jones and feel that they are at risk.

I am concerned about the possible diseases children in school are exposed to by non-vaccinated children or children carrying contagious diseases.

Currently children are required to have vaccination against diphtheria, measles, rubella, and polio prior to attendance in K-12.

Those coming from Mexico and points south often arrive with no shot records.

Are the public schools requiring these vaccinations of the illegal alien children?

Do the schools contact the parents and tell them they must provide proof of immunization?

How do we know the public schools are making sure the shots are gotten before they are allowed in school?

Illegal aliens can easily get fake social security cards and other forms of id, how do you know they are not providing fake medical documents.

This issue has got to be top priority of the school corporation; otherwise a major medical outbreak of a contagious disease could eventually happen.

Today, classroom teachers must deal with languages, head lice, hepatitis and the threat of tuberculosis because illegal aliens and their children bypass health screening at the border. Last year, eight police officers in Austin tested positive for tuberculosis.

"By default, we grant health passes to illegal aliens. Yet many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue, and Chagas disease." “What is unseen is their [illegal aliens’] free medical care that has degraded and closed some of America’s finest emergency medical facilities, and caused hospital bankruptcies: 84 California hospitals are closing their doors.�
    Madeleine Peiner

Because illegal immigrants, unlike those who are legally admitted for permanent residence, undergo no medical screening to assure that they are not bearing contagious diseases, the rapidly swelling population of illegal aliens in our country has also set off a resurgence of contagious diseases that had been totally or nearly eradicated by our public health system.

According to Dr. Laurence Nickey, director of the El Paso heath district “Contagious diseases that are generally considered to have been controlled in the United States are readily evident along the border ... The incidence of tuberculosis in El Paso County is twice that of the U.S. rate. Dr. Nickey also states that leprosy, which is considered by most Americans to be a disease of the Third World, is readily evident along the U.S.-Mexico border and that dysentery is several times the U.S. rate ...

People have come to the border for economic opportunities, but the necessary sewage treatment facilities, public water systems, environmental enforcement, and medical care have not been made available to them, causing a severe risk to health and well being of people on both sides of the border.�1

“The pork tapeworm, which thrives in Latin America and Mexico, is showing up along the U.S. border, threatening to ravage victims with symptoms ranging from seizures to death. ... The same [Mexican] underclass has migrated north to find jobs on the border, bringing the parasite and the sicknessâ€â€

suggestion

call your school board and find out when the next meeting is. Make an appointment to get on the agenda. Just say you want to talk about infectious diseases. Then when you get up in front of everyone you can go into more details.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

A local border "politican or school board chairman" caused a stink because he said he saw (or a video) ....foreign kids getting off the bus from Mexico going to his school district.

The media almost implied he was a racist because he brought up the fact that they were sneaking in (and stealing his schools).

After that, it sounded like he wanted to stop it, but couldn't, and the school said the crap about, "it's not our job to verify the blahblahblah...."

If I had a kid that went to that school ( I don't), I would threaten all of those officials future jobs BEFORE anybody got sick.

sample comment:

"So help me God, if my kid gets TB, or ANY local kid catches it, or other crap, from those invaders, we will bring down criminal negligence and recklessness (if such a charge exists) charges on you. And if that angle doesn't work, we pooled money for an expert attorney, so we'll sue your f**king ass for the next 10 years!"

Maybe that might shake them up a bit.
    -n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

Dont they have to have all their shots before they are allowed into school like everyone else? Another example of how those people are allowed to ignore the rules and get away with it.

We're only 4 weeks away from worrying about all of this again, school starts early this year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)