Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien counter - 22 million plus

http://immigrationcounters.com/

ummm - over 22 million illegal aliens in USA.

I think there is more like 30 to 40 million!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Even if the numbers are higher these numbers are enough to make my blood boil.

we will never know how many illegals there are here in the U.S. because our blood sucking leaders don't know and don't want us to know they just want votes and free ride to the banks on the backs of poor citizens with the illegals riding the horse. of course the 11-20 million number hasn't moved for the last 5 years yet millions are pouring into this country every day so that tells you that this sham number is just as phony as those who advocate RIGHTS for illegals.

There's definitely more if the millions of citizen anchor babies aren't included in the illegal alien numbers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I filled out the Census not long ago. Was wondering if everyone gets the same form. Every question to me seemed like an attempt to find out just how many Hispanics, legal or illegal are actually living in the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    I filled out the Census not long ago. Was wondering if everyone gets the same form. Every question to me seemed like an attempt to find out just how many Hispanics, legal or illegal are actually living in the United States.
    Could be the case elpasoborn...most get the short form but some will get the long form...that one is just plain intrusive and has nothing to do with a "head count".
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Adding anchor babies to that count, because we all know they shouldn't be considered as legal residents, would more than likely bring that total up to at least 30 million, conservatively.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)