Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien day labor sites can be killed off or crippled!

Here is some proof. And what I consider to be all the more remarkable, what has transpired has not involved a single border security advocacy group in So. California.

Oh thank heaven for 7-11!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzhwplQO3fI

GREAT!!!

It is absolutely mind-boggling that we sat back & allowed this BS to develop in the 1st place!!!

That is a great one there. Hopefully they went back to their country and not another city in the USA/ That is the problem with these ILLEGALS ALIENS. You really do not know who they are or where they came from and yet they have the freedom of going anywhere they please in this country (and that includes Hawaii)! So much for HOMELAND SECURITY.......Oh WAIT! That only applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS. we are the home grown terrorists according to parts of the Obama administration and Southern Poverty Law Offices.....
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: GREAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun
    It is absolutely mind-boggling that we sat back & allowed this BS to develop in the 1st place!!!
    WE didn't!!

The Liberals and illegals cries of political correctness and racism along with the last 2 Presidents agenda of the North American Union are to blame.

DON'T EVEN BEGIN TO BLAME ME!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris