Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Journalist Lectures MSM On Immigration Coverag

Illegal Alien Journalist Lectures MSM On Immigration Coverage

Posted by John Nolte
    Sep 29th 2011 at 5:34 pm
    in Huffington Post, Politics

ose Antonio Vargas is obviously hoping to become some sort of disenfranchised, victimized media folk hero. You have to wonder how seriously the MSM will take him as he wags his finger and makes these sanctimonious pronouncements.

HuffPo:
    [i] Jose Antonio Vargas, the journalist who shocked the country when he revealed he was an undocumented immigrant, has challenged the media to cover the debate around immigration more comprehensively.

Vargas, a Pulitzer-prize winning journalist and former editor at the Huffington Post, made headlines when he came out as an undocumented immigrant this past summer. Now, he aims to take on immigration reform, starting with changing what he believes is the one-dimensional nature of immigration coverage.

On Tuesday, Vargas lamented the media’s “familiar story lineâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope he keeps running his big mouth, till Obama has no choice but to send him on his marry way! He can write his column in the Philippines!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn