Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Sex Offender in Nebraska

There is an illegal alien sex offender sitting in jail in Nebraska who has been returned to Mexico twice already and he slipped back over the border. He is being held in county jail and the district attorney want INS to pick him up and send him back to Mexico. If he comes back again, he will go to Federal prison I understand. INS is not responding! I think the county will eventually release him back on the streets just to get rid of him. Any suggestions?
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

Call Nebraska Minuteman

http://www.nebraskaminuteman.com/links.html

See if they have any suggestions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Alien Sex Offender in Nebraska

Thanks, I went ahead and sent one of them an e-mail. I haven't had any luck contacting these guys before. Sent e-mail to both the State Director and to Omaha Director but never had any response. Later I saw only 3-4 people Minute Men at the Laura Ingram event with American flags. You would think that they would be falling all over themselves to get members. Isn't that odd? That's why I joined ALIPAC as I thought I could get in touch with other people in state and perhaps start my own organization.
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!

Re: Illegal Alien Sex Offender in Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by FedUpInNebraska
    Thanks, I went ahead and sent one of them an e-mail. I haven't had any luck contacting these guys before. Sent e-mail to both the State Director and to Omaha Director but never had any response. Later I saw only 3-4 people Minute Men at the Laura Ingram event with American flags. You would think that they would be falling all over themselves to get members. Isn't that odd? That's why I joined ALIPAC as I thought I could get in touch with other people in state and perhaps start my own organization.
    Ya, I find their responses very slow here too.

They need new people at the helm of the websites, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What crime did he commit to land himself currently in jail?

Is there a local talk-radio show you can call and discuss the subject. The more publicity you can draw to the issue, the more outraged the public will be.

Have you contacted your senators and house member or ICE?

"The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior." Dr. Phil
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

ICE finally came & got him

As info, ICE finally came and got him but don't know his final disposition. Maybe he was released back on the streets. It wouldn't surprise me.

Glad ICE got him and hope he is deported to the tip of South America.

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin