Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien taking US citizen to court

A friend of mine with her neighbor organized a party to introduce US citizen women to an illegal immigrant. On October 20, 2006, the Illegal Alien and I filed for a marriage license but we never got marry because 2 weeks after filing for the marriage license I found out that he was using me to get the green card. I heard him telling his friends and brother about buying social security numbers and other legal documents to give to their relatives, help them cross the border and give them a place to stay at my house. Then, he said “when I met my US citizen I planned a party at a friend’s house I paid them to introduce me to legal women. Two of them had a green card while the one that I kept is a US citizen and owns a big house. It will be easier to get the papers with her once I marry herâ€

Welcome to ALIPAC, Xochi!

I am so sorry you're going through this, and you're absolutely right! It's completely unfair for law enforcement officials to ask US citizens for ID when they never ask illegal aliens for ID.

Have you reported the illegal alien to ICE? You might want to consider that.

Why is the Attorney General involved in a custody case? What state are you in?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I live in Texas. He went to the Attoney General and Applied for DNA test I refused several times because he has always wanted to know my baby's SSN and if I give him the DNA test he will get the SSN in the results.

The AG has been calling me at work asking why I don't show up to their labs. The last notice said "You are require to appear for a settlement out of court for visitation rights and custody, please bring your SSN card and ID"

They say that this illegal alien can provide with child Health Insurance, and other expenses for my child, I wonder with who's SSN he will be doing this. I explain to them that I don't live on stamps, I don't even qualify for any government help and my company provides me with an excellent health insurance... I am a strong and hard working woman but they don't care. They are just putting my baby's safety at risk and by it my life.

I did reported him to ICE but I know the women where he is getting all of his ideas and they have been deported several times and they are still here. THIS SCARES ME

Welcome to ALIPAC Xochi

I'm sorry you are going through this. I feel your child needs an attorney/advocate and you should request one from the court.

Just report the people you know about to ICE. I mean every last one of them. Daddy, relatives and friends.
    You also need to report the sham marriage you avoided. That is a criminal offense and ICE should be notified and that should prevent him from getting a green card.
    Marriage fraud is a criminal penalty described in 8 United Staes Code, sec. 1325(c). The penalty is a maximum of 5 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. I'm sure he will get deported too.
    www.lawyers.com

Information on how to report:
    http://www.alipac.us/content-20.html

Good Luck

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well so early in the wee hours of Sunday morning
    Welcome to ALIPAC Xochi

Truthfully speaking I sincerely believe you got acquainted with the WRONG people and you should have had a little more insight on what these people were doing and how they were going to accomplish their misguided deeds.

Looks like Dixie has some good advice and a web site for some help for you.

Looks like that illegal has already thrown out his (pardon the expression) anchor and is intending to stay using the childs SSN with all the beny's that go along with it.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU Xochi
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Xochi,

They obviously consider you to be a stupid American and not worthy of respect and fair treatment by first generation Mexican expatriates. I hope that you prove them wrong. You may have simply been too trusting. You need to chose your friends more wisely.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Did you list the illegal alien as the father of your child on the birth certificate?

My advice, if you can afford it, seek legal counsel for discovery of options.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Last words, illegal aliens will use their child's Social Security number and identification so monitor your child's credit record for fraud.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.oag.state.tx.us/cs/parents/c ... nity.shtml

Oh. My. God. Texans, you need to wake up and shut this crap down. Your Attorney General has better things to do than allow an illegal alien access to the AG's office to "open a case" against a US citizen.

Xochi, you need to copy this link, take it to ICE and show them the scam and how the Texas AG's office is aiding and abetting illegal immigration through paternity suits.

Advice to women: Stay away from illegal aliens, they are nothing but trouble and heartbreak. For all you know he's going to establish paternity, then take out a life insurance policy on that child and God knows what from there. These people are criminals, in their hearts and souls, all of them, no matter what lies they tell to invoke sympathy.

Xochi, you need to talk to your employer about a transfer if they have other locations, preferably out of state. I'm beginning to be worried about your safety and that of your child's. He needs the SSN to get the life insurance policy.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Did you list the illegal alien as the father of your child on the birth certificate?

My advice, if you can afford it, seek legal counsel for discovery of options.
    No, I did not listed him on my baby's Birth Certificate. I am currently paying a good lawyer. I'm seeking to block my baby's SSN from DNA results and supervise visitation only.

Thanks
    XC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast