Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens can register for Florida kid Care.

My sister sent this to me via email.

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/AlternateSit ... ility.html

QUESTION: Is a parent's immigration status part of eligibility?
    ANSWER: No. The Florida KidCare application does not ask about parents' status.

QUESTION: Does Florida tell the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) I am applying to Florida KidCare?
    ANSWER: No. The state of Florida cannot provide any information to the INS about people applying for Florida KidCare or medical benefits. (However, people who apply for cash assistance or food stamps can be reported if they reveal they're under a final order of deportation or not lawfully present.) Remember, the child's immigration status — not the parent's — is considered for Florida KidCare eligibility.

QUESTION: Will enrolling a child in Florida KidCare harm me in adjusting my status through INS?
    ANSWER: No. Regulations state that health care cannot be used to deny individuals admission to the U.S., to bar legal permanent residence, or to deport. (May 25, 1999, Administration Policy Announcement directed to all federal agencies.)

QUESTION: Does Children's Medicaid give my social security and income data to the INS or the U.S. Department of State?
    ANSWER: No. A 1997 federal decision requires this information to be confidential.

QUESTION: Is my Social Security number required?
    ANSWER: No. A parent’s social security number is not required; however, Healthy Kids may continue to ask for your social security number to verify income and for use in other data matches. Inability to give a social security number will not affect your child’s eligibility for Florida KidCare. A 1997 federal decision requires this information to be confidentially handled.

The illegal children go to what they call head start. They go from 8:00 AM until 11:30AM. Breakfast and Lunch provided. This is pre schooling. They can go for free for 3 years until Kindergarten. I was never offered this while I was working. It is done all for free by the taxpayers dollars. Most of these children do not speak English.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Hey FLA residents! Free childcare, just refuse to give your SSN!!! If illegals are getting this, no reason citizens can't. FREE FOR ALL!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Sorry, this is in Utah. Then they have state funded care where they are taken care of for free by people who get payed by the state to watch their kids. Double wammy in Utah.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

It just keeps getting better. Not only are we paying for K-12, we are also paying for Head Start for illegals. There is no telling how many other programs our taxes are being squandered on.

This is outrageous, and it needs to stop. Next we'll be paying for private tutors, and ballet and tap lessons. This really boils my blood.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I agree... Working Family's should pile there kids into day care then sue the state if there is a problem
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal aliens can reg -

I agree with you Airbornesapper7. If they can get all of the freebies with tax payers money, then the taxpayers should be benefitting from what they pay into the system too. They can have two or more people working in the household and still receive food stamps. I say we all refuse to pay taxes and see what they do. This is wrong for the federal government to tell the states that they have to give these parasites these things at our expence. You see them in the grocery store shopping using 2 and sometimes 3 grocery carts. What in the H--- is wrong with the so called leaders of this country?

I'm constantly getting checks from finance companies that have messages on them stating that if you cash the check you are agreeing to some sort of loan. When we pay our taxes why can't we have some sort of stipulation on them, that if they cash our checks they are agreeing that our taxes will not be used to aid illegal aliens. I'm not sure if legally we could hold them to it. But it sure would get their attention.

montereysherry

We do have a constitutuional right to withhold taxes if the government is not representing us to our satisfaction. Most people are afraid to go against the IRS. If we all did it by hundreds of thousands they can't imprision us all. Maybe we could get the ACLU to represent us. Obviously you don't have to have money to hire them or all of those illegals that file lawsusits under john and jane doe wouldn't be able to.