Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens with children must stay in U.S., says congres

Illegal aliens with children must stay in U.S., says congressman

April 10th, 2011 8:13 am ET

Jim Kouri

Law Enforcement Examiner

The Illinois congressman charged with crafting President Barack Obama’s amnesty bill has embarked on a national tour to promote a special program that allows illegal immigrants with children to remain in the United States, according to a public-interest group that investigates government crime and corruption.

Gutierrez is a one-issue politician who demands amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

Launched by Democrat Representative Luis Gutierrez, the "Campaign For American Children and Familiesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hispanic politics is really really really bad for America. This could easily end in tears! We are all in agreement that we are a nation of immigrants and of course of Americans but the Hispanic immigration experience has nothing to do with other ethnicities. There is unbelievable corruption at the very top of our country to allow an invasion by stealth of our country to seek to replace our culture and language to turn us into a Latin american country. How else can anybody explain the growth of the Hispanic community in our country in the last 10 years. 43% growth while all other ethnicity, race etc grew at 2, 3, 4 or 5 % max. 43%? Are you kidding me? Hispanics have about 1/2 of all green cards and easily 80% - 85% of all illegals are Hispanics. Who decided 10 - 20 years ago that we would allow 10s of millions of Mexicans/Latin Americans to come to our country? Who decided that? Where is the corruption there, who scrutinizes the visas, etc who decides? Hispanics/Democrat civil servants, who? Questions like that HAVE to be asked and we need to get answers. Something very wrong is happening. It is clear that soem in our country are looking to fundamentally transform our country into an American Canada. This has to stop and has to be REVERSED! I believe though that a combination of tough enforcement and grace of the American people can do this.

Action:

1) In principle as an illegal alien you OUGHT to be deported. Period!
    However I would argue that if you have been here for say 10 to 20 years, that you clearly speak English and you have kids who have grown up and been educated as Americans we can look at that and exercise grace.
    But if you have committed crimes and including identity theft etc , no grace and deported!
    2) E-Verify across teh country so no more jobs - they will self-deport
    3) no benefits of any kind
    4) English as official language of US - enough with Spanish - it acts as a massive disincentive.
    5) Limit legal immigration to skills we need here
    6) Moratorium on immigration for 5 years
    7) Legal immigration very limited in numbers
    Can sponsor but very limited
    9) When immigrating legally proof that you can speak, read and write English (France has a similar program for would be immigrants there)
    10) Place conditions on getting FCC licenses for TV and radio etc. Civics and English coaching lessons plus all programs for little ones and kids 3/4 in English and only 1/4 programming in Spanish!
    11) Do away with Hispanic/Latino label - it's crass ethnic politics and helped get us where we are.
    12) immediately empty our jails of illegals and deport them to their home country - no exceptions
    13) investigate and prosecute corrupt officials (from border agent to politician etc) involved in drug and alien smuggling at our southern border.
    14) While have to be tough we also need (in my opinion) to help our own Americans of Hispanic Heritage. Let's help reduce drop out rate, let's have a positive assimilation and integration policy etc while respecting peoples culture of heritage. nothing wrong with that. We cannot have a Hispanic underclass and we cannot have a Hispanic ruling class either.
    15) more?

Not only will we allow them to stay with their children, we'll pay all expenses to pop out their jackpot babies.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ABSOLUTELY NOT

ABSOLUTELY NOT> NO further rewards can be given for Illegal aliens. It will only guarantee more massive numbers of Illegals flooding into our country...
    All rewards and benefits MUST be taken away in order to curtail Illegal immigration...

This buffoon is nuts! I believe ALL children of illegal aliens must be deported along with their illegal alien parents. After all, minors belong with their parents no?

If they couldn't afford them opportunities in their home countries, they should not have had them. It's NOT our problem or responsibility to subsidize irresponsible criminals. DEPORT!

Guiterezz must be voted OUT of office STAT!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Not only will we allow them to stay with their children, we'll pay all expenses to pop out their jackpot babies.
    "And let's not forget fertility drugs for illegal mothers paid for by medicaid!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    Hispanic politics is really really really bad for America. This could easily end in tears! We are all in agreement that we are a nation of immigrants and of course of Americans but the Hispanic immigration experience has nothing to do with other ethnicities. There is unbelievable corruption at the very top of our country to allow an invasion by stealth of our country to seek to replace our culture and language to turn us into a Latin american country. How else can anybody explain the growth of the Hispanic community in our country in the last 10 years. 43% growth while all other ethnicity, race etc grew at 2, 3, 4 or 5 % max. 43%? Are you kidding me? Hispanics have about 1/2 of all green cards and easily 80% - 85% of all illegals are Hispanics. Who decided 10 - 20 years ago that we would allow 10s of millions of Mexicans/Latin Americans to come to our country? Who decided that? Where is the corruption there, who scrutinizes the visas, etc who decides? Hispanics/Democrat civil servants, who? Questions like that HAVE to be asked and we need to get answers. Something very wrong is happening. It is clear that soem in our country are looking to fundamentally transform our country into an American Canada. This has to stop and has to be REVERSED! I believe though that a combination of tough enforcement and grace of the American people can do this.

Action:

1) In principle as an illegal alien you OUGHT to be deported. Period!
    However I would argue that if you have been here for say 10 to 20 years, that you clearly speak English and you have kids who have grown up and been educated as Americans we can look at that and exercise grace.
    But if you have committed crimes and including identity theft etc , no grace and deported!
    2) E-Verify across teh country so no more jobs - they will self-deport
    3) no benefits of any kind
    4) English as official language of US - enough with Spanish - it acts as a massive disincentive.
    5) Limit legal immigration to skills we need here
    6) Moratorium on immigration for 5 years
    7) Legal immigration very limited in numbers
    Can sponsor but very limited
    9) When immigrating legally proof that you can speak, read and write English (France has a similar program for would be immigrants there)
    10) Place conditions on getting FCC licenses for TV and radio etc. Civics and English coaching lessons plus all programs for little ones and kids 3/4 in English and only 1/4 programming in Spanish!
    11) Do away with Hispanic/Latino label - it's crass ethnic politics and helped get us where we are.
    12) immediately empty our jails of illegals and deport them to their home country - no exceptions
    13) investigate and prosecute corrupt officials (from border agent to politician etc) involved in drug and alien smuggling at our southern border.
    14) While have to be tough we also need (in my opinion) to help our own Americans of Hispanic Heritage. Let's help reduce drop out rate, let's have a positive assimilation and integration policy etc while respecting peoples culture of heritage. nothing wrong with that. We cannot have a Hispanic underclass and we cannot have a Hispanic ruling class either.
    15) more?
    This will not work, even if they have been here many years and speak English they have of course committed identity theft at some point or they would have been deported by now. In addition to that fact, if we give an inch to some of them, the rest will want to take a gazillion miles! It is just how they are and they can't help it. If you give an inch to any of these people they will push and want us to give ALL of them the whole kit and kaboodle! No, I say we start implementing a 0 TOLERANCE POLICY and deport every single illegal here in addition to cutting off all visas to Latin America until the numbers are more proportionate. We have tried to be nice, but they are ungrateful and just want to take over.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

i disagree with your first point , if there illegal , then their gone ....

Banned
    However I would argue that if you have been here for say 10 to 20 years, that you clearly speak English and
    No. Because even if they know English, they refuse to speak it. I have worked with spanish speaking girls who spoke perfect English. When ever I got stuck being alone with them (break room, elevator) they would always jabber in spanish to each other. It wasnt just me, other people complained about it, and how rude they were. They just dont care. They will speak spanish and if we dont like it , tough tamale.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast