Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal aliens continue to drive after police are notified!!

There are illegal aliens that live in the apartment above me. They both drive every day, and are erratic and unsafe. I decided to write an information sheet about these people, whom I know a lot about, and bring it to the local police. Officer tells me that they should have them in 3 days tops. Weeks goes by and they are still happily driving. I then call the police when I see them pulling out and they catch them. Next day, car is parked back on the street, and they get back in and start driving again! I call the police again, and they send out a car. Next day, same thing.... I call and the dispatcher sighs...and then told me to hang on, another officer picks up and starts yelling at me saying that I can't keep calling, to come in and fill out a police report and that I would have to give my name and that the illegals would know. That, he said was what I had to do, I guess his way of deterring me from calling again.
    How is this possible? Why would I have to file a police report, and what would doing so accomplish?
    This seems proposterous that they can continually keep driving and the police have done nothing but give them a citation with a small fine. The police seem to have no interest in them breaking the law every day!

Any input from anyone??

working4change
    Welcome Mickaus. You could always contact ICE

http://www.ice.gov/contact/

Banned
    Thanks for the welcome....

Yes, I have already contacted ICE several times, to report them, to report the people who employ them.....it produced 0 results.
    I had also reported them to the IRS, Social Security...I even called the construction company where one of them works and informed the owner that I would call ICE if he did not get rid of them. He complied, and got rid of him and the other illegals on the job site. I tried the same thing when he went to another job site, but it apparently made no difference, because he is still there....I guess some people don't scare as easily.

The government is probably waiting for them to deliberately hit and kill a nonHispanic pedestrian, preferably a pale-skinned young female, while driving drunk before they are suspended from driving.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Illegal aliens continue to drive after police are notifi

Perhaps you can submit a video tape to police. Maybe you can have some of your neighbors sign petitions in support of your complaints. I'm sure you probably have some concerns about retaliation too. I would probably consider just moving from there, although it's probably not that simple depending on your personal situation. If I had a neighbor(s) like that who I had to deal with daily, I'd be very angry too. I doubt the police will do anything since the illegals are just about everywhere these days! This is one of the reasons politicians HAVE to stop sitting around twiddling their thumbs and hiding behind the fact that illegals are destroying our Country. If they don't step up for We The People, we have lost our Country permenentely for the FACT that the illegal population grows daily and we are literaly running out of time!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

working4change
    Duplicate Locked Please comment here

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1208779-.html#1208779