Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal Aliens Declare War on the United States

Illegal Aliens Declare War on the United States
    Douglas MacKinnon

While the current administration, as well as Democrats and Republicans in Congress, focus on the war on terror and the war in Iraq, a greater real-time threat to our way of life and the rule of law in the United States, is manifesting itself just down the road a bit from the White House and the Capitol building . In Prince William Country, Virginia, illegal aliens have just basically declared war on the county, law and order, and the very livelihood of innocent Americans. They have done so, and no one in Washington really seems to care.

In the upside down world that is now our nation, these illegal aliens are outraged that the county is now trying to stem their overwhelming influx and the crushing burden their mass migration imposes on already strained county services. As hard as it may be to believe, these illegal aliens and their supporters, have become so enraged that the county is trying to uphold the law, that they have decided to attack the county on a number of levels.

Just last week, thousands of illegal and legal Hispanics living in the county met to plan their response to the rule of law. Voting with raised fists, they decided to punish the county trough a boycott of non-immigrant businesses, a labor strike, and a lawsuit. Town by town, city by city, county by county, these illegal aliens and the far left lawyers that are eagerly facilitating their lawsuits, plan to chip away at the sovereignty of the United States. And as they do, many of our elected officials and leading “newsâ€

well wh better wake up this is your Country also or did you forget
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Wake up America .... this is not a bad dream
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The so called War on Terror is really government sponsored terrorism designed to scare us all to death so they can take away our liberties (airport scanners come to mind as well as cameras all over cities to look up your nose).

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I have said many times that the Hispanics I interacted with in Arizona had an attitude. To put it bluntly - "Give us what we want or we will take it from you any was we want." Including murder. They operate much like a terrorist. Don't fall for that "they are just kind hard-working people" thing.

And if the federal government keeps on a track of not securing borders and not enforcing the laws of the land thet people themselves will have to take care of the business in the streets. That is what it has boiled down to pure and simple.

But I think we may start seeing some change after the new year when more conservative politicians get going
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Illegals

This is happening because the federal government has allowed it to happen. When we want to implement our immigration laws, these illegal aliens oppose it. WHo are they? I do not care. Illegal is illegal and we have to deport them. THe GOP must stop illegal immigration and forget about illegal aliens, their immigration lawyers and organizations like La Raza. We Americans must deport all illegal aliens.

I love this cause if they're pissin' and moanin' then something good is happening for our side we've been fighting this for so long it's hard for us to believe anything is happening. Golly Gee they're going to boycott any non-immigrant stores and business' What you're not going to spend your food stamps at walmart? The only business that will suffer is Bud-light. They boycotted Arizona and I don't hear her complaining cause of it. Yeah! they're starting to scream and it may get real ugly before all is said and done. People are waking up from this nightmare.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]In closing, the message from these illegal aliens and their supporters could not be more clear. “If you dare try to uphold the laws of your nation, state, county, or town, we will sue you, bankrupt your legal business, go on strike against you, and broaden our borders deeper into your nation. And we will do all of this with the assistance of your federal politicians, your mainstream media, and your lawyers. We will wait you out and we will win.â€

So how much time? And what are the options?

Perhaps we can wait and see how things go for the next couple of years, and if all is still not well, then we can vote out a few more politicians?

When I was a kid, Pop bought a loaf of bread on his way home from work. The heel of the bread was moldy. Mom sent the heel and info to the bread company. About two weeks later the bread company apologized and sent coupons for eight loafs of bread.

I think the bread company valued our business.

I have never been forced to buy a loaf of bread.

If you could take down a bread company, would the other bread companies take notice?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast