Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Illegal Aliens Deserve “Respect?â€

[b]Democrats and RINOs who favor amnesty have taken to arrogantly demanding "respect" for invading aliens

Illegal Aliens Deserve “Respect?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

illegals

ILLEGAL ALIENS DEVERVE TO BE DEPORTED. PERIOD. IT IS TIME TO STOP HELPING ILLEGAL ALIENS AND IT IS TIME TO ENFORCE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAW 100%.

RIGHT ON JOHN! You got that right!

Banned
    All the above.. Truth with no sugar. Enforcements the only option.

Banned
    Who do they think they are ARETHA FRANKLIN!!!! They all need to be deported then we would not have problems.Just enforce the laws that all we ask.

I can't seem to bring myself to respect people who come here knowingly to commit federal felony's! You have to earn "Respect" and so far they ain't earned anything but disrespect and loathing! You want my respect get the hell out of my country and come threw the front door!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deport them........because it's the right thing to do, not to mention it's the law!

well the Gov & Obama don't want to ship them back . the gov
    & Obama want they to work cheap . yes they work for all the . movie star's
    . they
    have the illegal immigrants working cheap look at you gov
    california . his love child
    she from mexico ?
    my friend told me she hire one but stolen from her
    & she let her go . I told her you could not get American girl
    to work for you I was p/// so this is why gov & obama want the illegal immigrant In the USA I told her this is BS
    we will fight this
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All this talk of respect and other stuff is just to shut off discussion-outside of forums like this, people are afraid to speak lest they get name-called. I have come to the conclusion that Obama wants to be the champion of the "third world" and that this would be accomplished by removing the dollar as the reserve currency of the world in exchange for using a basket of currencies. Our massive debt would make this happen, and doing so would increase the value of other currencies while the dollar would drop anywhere from 20-25%. This would "level" the playing field. Sovereign debt crisis is predicted to peak about 2015 -2020.(http://armstrongeconomics.com/), and just as Reagan used increasing military expenditures to accomplish an end, I believe Obama is using debt to accomplish his objective. I recall hearing Obama studied Reagan, and Obama clearly is trying to straddle the political fence as he quietly works to make this happen.

In addition to dragging down the US, another reason for bringing in illegals is that Social Security and Medicare are Ponzi schemes that rely on increasing population for support. Unless we find a model that no longer relies on population growth, we will continue to have this fight about illegals, but most Americans resist dealing with entitlements giving some pols the fuel they need to achieve their schemes.

Gee, I never thought I'd sound like some conspiracy nut, but I just keep coming back to that conclusion.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

April
    Help needed here, please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1228122.html#1228122