Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Getting Valid SSN Cards?

I just read this on the DAP forum. Is this legal or just blatant fraud?

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=7077

Sonic Wrote
    What ID = What Options?

I'd like to know which ids can get you what. I think this topic or another like this should be made and stickied. I have read on this forum that a lot of ppl here, have some type of valid id, and have various options. Some are attending college, and some have even graduated, driving too. I have read about itins, passports, birth certificates, and more thing that ppl use to get bank accounts, drivers licenses, credit cards, and more, but here comes the question.

What if you have no id. I mean none, none or very little. People here have said that they were brought here when they were young, but they got id's with the help of thier parents, or contacts from back home.
    What if you don't have any of that? One example might be, no id, or maybe just school id.
    dado123 Wrote
    Selective Service System Online Registration

Selective Service System Online Registration
    If you're a male U.S. citizen, age 18 through 25, and are living INSIDE the United States or its territories, or if you have an APO/FPO address, you can register with Selective Service by filling out the form below and clicking on "Submit Registration."

If you're a male U.S. citizen, age 18 through 25, and are living OUTSIDE the United States, you can register with Selective Service by clicking here.

If you are an immigrant male (documented or undocumented) living in the United States, age 18 through 25, you are required to register. You may submit your registration to the Selective Service by filling out the form below and clicking on "Submit Registration." Non-immigrant males living in the United States on a valid visa are NOT required to register.

If you are unable to register online, or you receive an error message, you will be directed to a registration form which you may print out, complete, sign, and mail to the Selective Service System.

EARLY SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION: Now, if you are a man who is at least 17 years and 3 months old, you may complete this form to submit your registration information. The information will be held on file and processed automatically when you are within 30 days of your 18th birthday, at which time we will mail confirmation to you.

This service is operational seven days a week. It is not available when system maintenance is scheduled from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m., U.S. Central Time, Tuesday through Saturday. Please read this warning statement about false registration.

Men who have registered remain eligible for federal student aid, most federal jobs, and federal job training. Male non-citizens living in the U.S. who are 18 through 25 must register to remain eligible for citizenship. Privacy Act Statement.

This is a secure site. The information you provide on this form is protected as it travels to Selective Service over the internet.

https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfRegistration.aspx

I like the part that say that male immigrants are required to register, I find awkward that the government wants undocumented males to register. This signals that the government knows about the potential for larger recruitment into the U.S. Armed Services if citizenship was to be offered in exchange for service

dado123
    Re: What ID = What Options?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dman
    You should be able to obtain a passport from the country you were born. Try and and locate the consulate of your birth country and find out the requirements. Your high school ID is pretty useless now because it probably has your graduation year which would be like an expiration date. You can get a selective service card by registering with them. Get the selective service form at your local post office, fill it out, and send it in. If you don't have a SSN just leave that part blank. BTW you are required by law to registered, if your a male, even if you are undocumented. Some people here have opened bank accounts at Bank of America with a passport and college ID. Once you do that you can get a card with your picture in it.
    Dman,
    Once you register with the selective service do you receive some type of identification card?
    J6 Wrote
    Re: What ID = What Options?

^Yeah you get a confirmation card. It has your name, address, SSN, signature, and selective service number.
    [/quote]

From the information I have on the subject, Selective Service does not provide them with a Social Security Number---individuals are to provide a social security number when they get one.

But how do they get a Social Security Number without being a citizen?
    Something funny is going in here.

ATTENTION, UNDOCUMENTED MALES
    & IMMIGRANT SERVICING GROUPS!

If you are a man ages 18 through 25 and living in the U.S., then you must register with Selective Service. It’s the law. You can register at any U.S. Post Office and do not need a social security number. When you do obtain a social security number, let Selective Service know. Provide a copy of your new social security number card; being sure to include your complete name, date of birth, Selective Service registration number, and current mailing address; and mail to the Selective Service System, P.O. Box 94636, Palatine, IL 60094-4636.

Be sure to register before your 26th birthday. After that, it’s too late!

Selective Service does not collect any information which would indicate whether or not you are undocumented. You want to protect yourself for future U.S. citizenship and other government benefits and programs by registering with Selective Service. Do it today.
    http://www.sss.gov/Default.htm

Warning: A registrant who fails to report for induction as ordered, and who has not filed a claim for reclassification or postponement of induction, will be processed as a possible violator. Violation of the Military Selective Service Act, if a person is convicted, is punishable by imprisonment for up to five years, a fine of not more than $250,000, or both.
    http://www.sss.gov/regisrantsbk.htm

I think selective service registration should be checked at deportation hearings--if failed to register another crime on their list and further incentive not to return once deported.

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Bush or possibly our next President continues in Iraq and beyond there will be a new draft reinstated.The present number of our young men and women cannot continue to be deployed over and over again.It is unfair to them and their families.

Two of my nephews are in Afghanistan and this is their 3rd deployment. So if you are for the war lookout if you have young friends or relatives because I am afraid the draft will be reinstated.

So IA's will have a choice either flee our country or line up at the induction center.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

If the draft is reinstated, the FIRST people who should be sent to the front lines are the RICH folks who STARTED this war!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    If the draft is reinstated, the FIRST people who should be sent to the front lines are the RICH folks who STARTED this war!
    No it should be the illegals that want to live here so bad. I am tired of this War We can fight Terrorist right here on our on soil, Put planes in the Air to protect us and Our Service Men on every inch of the boarders of the USA(That Covers Land Water and Air). We are being over took by the Latinos while Europe is being took by the Muslims.

Our Service Men are coming back to No Jobs, No Women , No Nothing cause the Illegal Scums are taking it all, if our Boys don't get back soon we may lose the White Race period I am serious too !

The Latinos are not a fight for your country kinda of people so once they have over took our country including our Government then it iwill be even easier for the Muslims to come right on in and take it from them.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

The Selective Service System WILL NOT give a person a Soc. Sec. #. That was just a stock answer. They DO want to get even illegal aliens registered, so encourage them to sign up even without an SSN. There ARE stiff penalties for not registering, but they would rather get the guy registered than chase him through the courts at taxpayer expense; that's why they are lenient with IA's. Since this law is seldom prosecuted it probably doesn't enter into a lot of deportation hearings. But it should.

If an IA male first enters the country before the age of 26 (and was born after 1960) he is required to be registered.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)