Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Take The Jobs Americans Won't Do?

"White people are lazy!"

You have no idea how many times I've heard that assertion run out of the mouths of illegal aliens or their supporters, in their attempts to justify the presence (and need for) illegal aliens within our borders.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFb-6QuQiwQ

It is double talking and dumbing down of American Citizens.

(It is a game with our heads to dumb us down. John Lennon wrote a song about "20 years of schooling" to dumb children down.)

Illegal immigrants have taken Americans Jobs!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good video. Reading the comments about how Hispanics were bringing a rich and diverse heritage and culture to this country--like we lack heritage and culture without them. Straight out of Sotomayor's playbook.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get sick of hearing it myself but it's all part of the propaganda.

Just once I'd like them to answer this:

If there are, evidently, NO jobs that we're "willing" to work at, then what in the hell are all of us doing for a living anyway?

But no, they won't EVER answer that question because the statement simply isn't true.

Nice video SZ, too bad you didn't include a couple of construction sites....some natives still do that kind of work, though the numbers are dwindling fast.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Good video. Reading the comments about how Hispanics were bringing a rich and diverse heritage and culture
    If their culture is so rich and wonderful, why aren't millions of foreigners breaking into Latin America to permanently enjoy it?

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I have not watched the video from the link provided, but the statement- "white people are lazy!" is pure garbage spoken by ignorant people. They have to remember that U.S. American citizens worked in jobs like hotel, motel, construction, cleaning offices, maid work, etc... LONG before the illegal aliens broke into our country and stole those jobs.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

The diff between legal and illegal immigrant in menial labor

I've mentioned before, my mother is a naturalized citizen and had a 6th grade education, I won't belabor the point. My father, although a 2nd generation American, post-Korean war vet - used to be a gardener. Using the GI Bill, he got his BS in Engineering from Cal State LA, the got his Masters from USC - thereby enabling him to become a white-collar worker, no longer having to mow lawns.

But my mom cleaned houses, did laundry with the goal in mind to send me to college. My parents constantly pounded into my brain since kindergarten that I wasn't only going to college, I was NOT going to just any college, I was going to UCLA or I would be a failure. My whole pre-teen upbringing was focused singularly on that one thing - making myself eligible for matriculation into UCLA. Quite frankly when I graduated from UCLA - I was lost - that was it - my life was now over and I could die now.

The next generation of mine - my kids - I pounded in them, UCLA was not a real school - they had to go to an elite school. Ivy League, Stanford - of that ilk. UCLA/USC are merely buffed out JCs. You want to get ahead in this society - Ivy League. My oldest I am proud to say is in her last year at UPenn/Wharton - my youngest - Berkeley - which is a cut above UCLA.

MY POINT - legal immigrants it seems to me, Asians, Middle Eastern, Indians stress a better life through better education for the next generation. They "pound" it into their kids. It is what used to be the American dream. To get ahead, you work hard and get educated. The next generation didn't settle with just education, it was elite education.

Illegal immigrants for the most part, have no such aspirations. They are content with menial, manual labor - and for the most part, because they did not have to work hard to earn EARN EARN the privilege of entering this country like the early European, Asian, Middle Eastern immigrants - there's no appreciation of what this country used to offer.

My oldest I am proud to say is in her last year at UPenn/Wharton - my youngest - Berkeley - which is a cut above UCLA.
    I commend you and your parents for your accomplishments. I'm curious tho; Berkely is known as a very liberal school last I heard. Has going there (or the other school also) made your kids turn out to be libs? I know of several people older than me who are a little devasted by thier kids turning out this way. Highly educated, but not a lick of common sense.

Right now, If I had to make the choice (my kids are young) I'm opting to send them to a good trade school. College seems to crank out nothing but libs these days.

I got a scare for a moment

Yes, Berkeley is very liberal and the professors are obviously trying to inculcate our youth.

Her first semester she did get sucked into that "liberal without a cause" mentality, but snapped out of it and started looking at all that was being fed to her with a skeptical eye.

I had a talk with both daughters two months ago that the moment they get diploma in hand - I'll still love them, but they better find employment because the parental gravy train is over for good. GULP. That was a dose of reality for them (because when I tell them I'm doing something, I don't pussy foot around - it happens).

My oldest daughter has always been a capitalist and quietly conservative.
    My youngest is the idealist - but after our talk - she became a pragmatist and isn't sucked into the anti-Establishment propaganda because she knows, she better find a job.

What's that saying? If you're under 30 and not a liberal you have no heart. If you're over 30 and a liberal you have no job.

I went and saw Colin Powell speak on education and how corrupt the accreditation bodies are (WASC for instance is nothing more than teacher's union protection bodies) - but it accredits every school and university in the Western US.

However, trade schools or specialty "colleges" are not accredited by the same body. BUT get this - they MUST comply that at least 75% of the graduates are placed into paying jobs to remain accredited. They have a student graduation employment quota that must be met!!!!

Tell me one UC or CSU under that same regulation? None. Because that would interefere with "Academic freedom" which is the #1 phrase used by WASC to kill any movement to quantitatively rank teachers, fire incompetent teachers/professors etc.

My take - you raise your kids. If you haven't instilled common sense and respect into them by 11 years old, you've failed as a parent. Anything that happens past that point - if they are going to be so easily influenced by outsiders that have contact with them for 1 semester - you've raised a Gumby - flexible and malleable with no inner framework or compass instilled - way I look at it - If I cannot mold a strong enough kid in 11 years that someone else can that easily influence in 1 semester - I shouldn't have had kids - I've failed as parent.

Don't let anyone kid you - those parents you mention are in denial over the fact - they missed the starting gun and the race is over. They thought they were going instill "values" into them when they could rationalize with their kid - 16? 17? 18? Too late. You lose.

My kids are all independent thinkers. They don't agree with me all the time - but one thing is certain - they question everything told to them. I've taught them a great Reaganism "TRUST, BUT VERIFY"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast