Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Like William said

Its perfect for us

I really don't think they will get a big crowd for one thing
    And you know they will have mexican flags.

Its perfect timing ,
    Count on seeing many mexican rags! They simply for the life of them, cannot leave those dirty flags at home when they come out to make their demands upon the American people!
    Msm will avoid them but Fox will show them

Right now Fox is dominating cable news so the country will see them.

It is amazing that illegals come here and demand rights and take part in a march. My solution to this would be to have the ICE wagon waiting at the end of the march and arrest all of the illegals and start the deportation. As long as we retreat in our efforts to enforce our immigration laws, this mass invasion of our country will continue and nothing will be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by giley1
    It is amazing that illegals come here and demand rights and take part in a march. My solution to this would be to have the ICE wagon waiting at the end of the march and arrest all of the illegals and start the deportation. As long as we retreat in our efforts to enforce our immigration laws, this mass invasion of our country will continue and nothing will be solved.
    You're absolutely right giley! Welcome to ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is AMERICA BLIND ?
    IF the DEMS get the 14th changed, or amended, it will give AMNESTY
    TO BARACK HUSEIN OBAMA. HELLOOOOO.

HE is the ILLEGAL ALIEN !
    "Wha daur meddle wi' me?"

Gustavo Torres, president of the organization CASA of Maryland, said the call not only to cover Latino organizations, but also other ethnic minorities and young people, environmentalists and other groups interested in achieving "social justice."
    ...so in other words, a bunch of libtards playing right into the global elite's hands.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

its too late, they aint getting amnesty.let them march right back to frickin meheeko. i so cant wait for the elections to come, and i hope their little fiesta goes haywire too.keep the image of the truth fresh in the minds of voters. wave those red-white an GREENS, wear those CHE tee shirts, AND SCREAM GIMME GIMME, OR WE WILL KILL GRINGOS. release the hounds.....

A big resounding NO on the amnesty junk!

These people don't deserve anything!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Gustavo Torres, president of the organization CASA of Maryland, said the call not only to cover Latino organizations, but also other ethnic minorities and young people, environmentalists and other groups interested in achieving "social justice."
    ...so in other words, a bunch of libtards playing right into the global elite's hands.
    They are ganging up with Al Sharptens crowd to hopefully show up Glenn Becks Rally...ha ha no chance!! Good old Ed from MSNBC is going to speak at it and is promoting it on his show, he is one big idiot and He is also excuse to looking diverse

Yes please bring your Mexican flags and racial signs!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Every time they march they lose support. Yes, the Republicans are trying to use this as a way to get votes. But we must not be mislead by party labels. Just because somebody is a Republican doesn't mean they are against amnesty. Palin is for amnesty. And Beck has his version of it.

Is this march before or after the NAMBA child molesters march?
    NAMBA is about model boat racing. http://www.namba.com/content/default.asp

You must be thinking about NAMBLA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12