Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Most illegal immigrants quickly integrate into the nation's economic and social fabric"

They are kidding, right? Well then again, maybe not; at least if you count stealing American jobs and collecting welfare checks as "integration into the nation's economic fabric", and using our education, health care, and social services systems, as well as identity theft and trashing any neighborhood they choose to inhabit, not to mention their refusal to learn our language, as "integration into the nation's social fabric".

Oh yes, these illegals are making such a noble effort to "fit in" to American society(sarcasm fully intended), and if the Indianapolis Star thinks the behaviors mentioned above indicate that illegals "integrate quickly into the nation's economic and social fabric", one does have to wonder what the Star's definition of "failure to, and lack of desire to, assimilate" might be!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    This article was probably written by an illegal.

Notice they used 2005 statistics maybe they should check newer numbers of course if the are pro illegals they don't want to print the truth !!!
    They used 2000 stats in the criminal catagory.

I'm speachless reagarding this editorial.
    I am thrilled that the mass majority are not crying illegals! I think we are gaining momentum.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    When a citizen from another country such as Mexico enters the United States of America without proper documentation, that makes that citizen illegal, which he/she is now a criminal. Period.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    This article was probably written by an illegal.

Notice they used 2005 statistics maybe they should check newer numbers of course if the are pro illegals they don't want to print the truth !!!
    That is how Newsday is! They print stats from 2004 and 2005 to make points. But Newsday is a pro-illegal paper and is also a useless piece of crap! I like seeing what kind of commie crap they print sometimes its funny!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by kneemow
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Illegal Immigration is a Crime
    you ought to either email or write a rebuttal to that article quoting that.
    This is not a secret, but a well known fact. They just like to ignore it and think no one else knows it.

Young male immigrants, including those who arrived in this country without proper documentation, are five times less likely to land in prison than their native-born counterparts
    The major problem is their anchor puppies who learned that working just doesn't pay. Social programs, drugs, crime, gangs, and illiterate parents make for some pretty lousy citizens, and our neighborhoods, schools and prisons show it.

Re: Illegal doesn't make them criminals

Quote Originally Posted by "zeezil"
    July 24, 2007

[quote
    Our position: There is little evidence that undocumented immigrants are more likely to commit violent crimes.
    They may not commit any more crimes than we do, but the point is that we do not need anymore criminals. It cost in victims, the legal system, our law enforcement, gang units, hospitals,etc. The additional cost illegal aliens crime is staggering and taxpayers pay for it. Don't forget the victims of illegal crime.
    My car was trashed so many times that I had to junk it, move and buy another one. Illegal alien crime affect every citizen of this country.

Young male immigrants, including those who arrived in this country without proper documentation
    I couldn't read past this point. I mean...young male immigrants didn't just "arrive in this country without proper documentation". Good grief! That is so sugar-coating the reality that these men SNUCK over our border and broke into our country. They broke our laws, and they are guilty of criminal behavior.

I mean, using that logic, you could say that somebody who sneaks in a side door at the movie theater and watches the movie without paying admission..."arrived in the theater without proper ticketing".
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Maybe it's because many law enforcement agencies list Hispanics as white.

Here's just one example;

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/wanted/

Not only are the Hispanic numbers not added to the statistics but they also wrongly add to the white stats.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast