Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal employers

Does anyone have a list of companies that are hiring illegals?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

No

It's amazing to me that it's so difficult to find that out. I've been trying to do that for months and, so far, cannot find any that I can confirm. BUT, after William's post about the NC Department of Labor yesterday, I doubt it would do much good to deport them since it certainly seems that THE BUREAUCRACY is aiding and abetting those employers. I'm getting ready to write to Ms. Cherie Berry and demand that Mr. Allen McNeely be FIRED.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Below is my letter to Cherie Berry, head of NC Department of Labor:

I was absolutely stunned and sickened to hear the report about your employee, Mr. Allen McNeely, CRITICIZING ICE for arresting 49 illegal immigrants at Seymour Johnston AFB. He, and the North Carolina Department of Labor should be PRAISING ICE for ridding our state of these lawbreakers. What is WRONG with this picture? I am appalled that Mr. McNeely stated that "this "tactic" of ICE
    will hurt the trust he has built with the illegal immigrant workers around the state". What in the WORLD is he doing building TRUST with ILLEGAL WORKERS? I am paying his salary--and YOURS, by the way--and I demand that you stop spending my tax dollars helping criminals break the laws of our country and our state.

I observed that arrest on television and all I can say is that, if anyone could watch that and not be FURIOUS, there is something wrong with them. Every one of those illegals were LAUGHING about the arrest.

I call on you to investigate the actions of your employees and fire the ones who are breaking the law by encouraging ILLEGALS to come to our state and take our jobs.

Sincerely,
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton