Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Enablers Attend Immigration Hearing in Owensboro

The Kentucky Coalition for Comprenhensive Immigration Reform (KCCIR) is bussing amnesty supporters to Owensboro Monday night for Tuesdays House hearing on immigration.A prayer vigil organized by the Catholic Diocese of Owensboro will be held along with other activities supporting citizenship for illegals.Go to link below to see what we're up against! Their e-mail address is on bottom right in case you want to vent. You better believe I did!

http://www.kccir.org/

I started to write this group and didn't know where to start. It seemed that no matter what I wrote didn't express what I REALLY wanted to say. I also knew that it wouldn't change their mind. I would like to know what you wrote so I'd have a jumping off point. People like this are what's really mudding up the debate. I'm also upset that the Catholic church, since I am a Catholic, won't keep their noses out of the situation. People get the wrong impression about the majority of us. It's the bishops and priests that are pushing this bs, not the majority of parishioners, at least not here in Chapel Hill where I live.
    Lastly with so many people being out of work in Kentucky, I'm surprised they could find anyone that would support a group that have, would (or will eventually) take their jobs.

boxersbear,I was just like you in that I wanted to say so much that all my thoughts jumbled together but I finally got a somewhat clear message out.I just told them that I was shocked and angered to find an organization in my state like theirs that was encouraging illegal lawbreakers to continue to swarm into our country by encouraging more and more illegal immigration.I said a lot more but I honestly can't remember all.

This shows the organization that these illegal aiding groups have and the bussing shows a very well financed group of illegal enablers.The illegals themselves don't have the political clout,the finances,or the sophistication to put on mass rallies and demonstrations like we have seen and like we will likely see this Labor Day.

If only our groups were as well organized and financed as the invaders.Not only that but they have the moral support and encouragement of our government to keep on coming and providing cheap labor to continue financing our artifically heated economy.

The middle class Americans are the ones paying the price of cheap labor as we see our wages decline in real dollars.

If the do indeed plan protest rallies on Labor Day, this time they may have really messed up. Before they made sure their rallies were during the week when most people couldn't get off from work to counter protest. With the majoirty of people being off on Labor Day maybe the numbers of counter protesters will be bigger. I know it's kind of late to orgainize anything but if it is true and they do intend to rally, march, whatever, we should get our numbers up and counter protest. I know I will for sure this time, since the last time I couldn't get off from work. It's time we started showing our numbers as well. I will add that if they try to arrest me like they did the counter protesters in Siler City NC. they will def. have a lawsuit on thier hands!!!!

I used their action alert, a very good one at that!

I left the title in the subject bar which is "listen to the protesters" and I changed the text in the body of the message to the following;

Illegal immigration must be stopped! The American way of life is being undermined by ungrateful foreign nationals who hate Americans'.

The people of the United States look out for the good will of ALL citizens. The Hispanic movement, mostly illegals from Mexico are the most extreme racists I've seen in 50 years of life and care for no one but Hispanics.

The evidence of the invasion is clear but is systematically being ignored and denied. It's time to start taking care of tax paying, American citizens and not giving handouts to millions of immoral, uneducated people that want nothing more then to destroy our sovereign nation.

Out if the estimated 11 million illegal Mexicans only 7 million of them have jobs and you want to add more?? If not one more illegal ever crossed our border, due to their breeding habits and total lack of family planning we would have guest workers for eternity from the ones already here.

80 million people around the globe are born into abject poverty every year, we cannot take care of them all. Once again, it's time to take care of Americans' first.