Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL hey Steeler

xana / xanadu / shadey here nice to see you on the side of the angels
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I smell a stinking Troll!

average immigrant annually contributes $1,800 more in taxes than he or she receives in benefits
    I love when people throw statistics out there like this.

If illegals paid an 8% sales taxes and they spent their entire income on taxable merchandise then they are making about $22,000 a year. Earning even more on average if they are sending a big chunk of their income to Mexico or hording it in savings.

Something is really wrong with their math or they really are taking jobs Americans will take. Minimum wage is $5.15 and hour which is a gross income (pre-tax/adjustments) based on a 40 hour work week of $10,712 a year.

I would love to see what Americans pay in comparison to the illegals. Also, I know illegals received 44% of the welfare benefits and about 40% of Mexican Immigrants receive another chunk. What's left for Americans...Under 16%. Don't forget the non-profit assistance they receive.

Also, they forgot to include how much funding is spent on medical education, funding all these programs like day labor facilities that directly benefit illegals. Americans don't need anything written or spoken in Spanish. Also, what does it cost to run the government offices they utilize. I think we should calculate their portion of the national budget and include illegal alien specific expenses to their portion.

Yea, I'm real good with numbers!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She/he's just a poor, misguided dude or dudette.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does she not get it??

Sucking up free social services is BETTERING themselves!!

DEFINATE TROLL AND PROBABLY ILLEGAL TOO

well damn....

Ok lets see here. I lived in South Dakota for 5 years, when I get back home I'll be getting the hell out of that place lol. The base wage in South Dakota is $3.50 per hour. My wife is a professional chef, and was only getting 10 bucks an hour. This dumbfounds me. The problem here is that the average US family...legal family that is, is struggling to survive. They bust arse to get ahead and gain very little. Then the mexicans come in and say... hell yes. We'll do that job for 3.50 an hour cos its still more than what they were getting in mexico. The small town setup is dying because of breakdowns like this and the tourism trade that used to help these places prosper is being raped. Now being an illegal alien myself ( unwittingly), I watched the amount of Americans suffering because of the wage scandal in that state, and watched the illegals prosper through taking this pittance of a wage and then taking everything else as well. We as a married couple never once used any form of government assistance because as hard as we were doing it, there were people around us doing it tougher. One of the big things I picked up on was this. A huge amount of Americans pout their faith in their church. For help, guidance or just to try and have a faith through all of this turmoil. A lot of these good people are suffering to the point that they cant even afford heat during winter. They have to go to the food shelf to get helpwith feeding their families. While this is going on, the local church that they give their hard earned pittance to... is adding on to the building and spending 30,000 grand on a sound system so they can do the gospel thing. The preacher men who run it are cruisin the streets in cars that I can t afford and yet we still overlook a lot of these things because we are trying to fight the immigration law and the thieves who are prospering out of it.
    We have to take stock in what rights you and I have as either Australians or Americans and how we can combat the smaller things that are killing of our family way of life. If we dont do this now... then we wont have the strengh and support to combat the bigger things like we are facing now. I am talking from expoerience as having to save my family and work with immigration. We are fixing our mistake. What some of the people here should realise is simpky this. Not all of us were there to take anything for granted. I can earn more money in Australia than I can in the US. I am there for one reason. My family and their future. So lets not tar everyone with the same brush. There are still good ones among us ... on that note. Still some good points were made in this thread ... thanks ... Brian

Hey ROBBINS,
    welcome to Alipac.

But, I have to tell ya, there's one thing you said that doesn't make sense to me so I hope you'll explain it.

How does one "unwittingly" become and ILLEGAL alien?

lol yeah ..unwittingly.

Mate I have to explain this because, it unwittingly happend due to my stupidity. I take full responsiblity for it. I got married to the most gorgeous American girl 5 years ago. Lived in South Dakota since that time. Had all documentation as far as we knew taken care of without the help of legal services because we couldnt afford the bastards lol. Anyway.. we overlooked the change of status paperwork. With the stroke of a pen, I was then deemed a visa violator. Lots of bullshit in the middle of this that I wont go into, suffice to say that because of what the mexicans are doing, anyone who now has a laco of understanding for the law and immigration procedures is now getting tarred with the same brush. We are now, with the help of 2 senators 1 congresswoman, 60 Houston Police officers and 4 attorneys getting rectified. We, due to naievety stuffed up. No excuses no doubts. Our fault. We tackled it honestly and didnt hide from anyone. I turned myself in and the shit hit the fan from there. Understand this though. I will jump through whatever hoops need be to secure my family's future. Problem being is that my mother in law is dying as we speak and my wife is having to go through this alone. I think thats the hardest part. But there ya go mate ... unwittingly, stupid Australians lol ...

Southern Poverty Law Center? After seeing that name I automatically stop reading the article.

Here in Oregon it cost 10,000.00 a year to put a kid though school. If the family has an average of 3 kids that’s 30,000.00 a year. 12 * 30,000.00 = 360,000.00. At 6.50 per hour an individual will make 13520.00 per year gross. That’s 26.6 years the individual would have to work without any thing being with held out of the check just to pay for the 3 kids education. That’s not taking in account for food, housing, Low riders, taxes, Gang dues, sending money to home or anything else. Yup the math works for me.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12