Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal and Gangs

watch history channel right now. it's about illegals and gangs since atltanta olympic...they are just here to work so what's the deal?

I'll tell you what the deal is. This illegal alien roofer didn't just work.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-768659.html#768659
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched the show last night as I do all of the Gangland shows on the History Channel. Most of them are about Mexican and S. American gangs selling drugs and destroying whole cities. Last night they said that there were 14000 hispanics in Atlanta before the city won the Olympic bid and then the population grew to 65,000 almost overnight with most being illegal and the INS turned it's back.
    What a shame. If they put the word out across America they could of had Americans doing the same work, yes it would of cost a little more but what is the cost now? If we payed Americans double what they payed the illegals I bet it would only be about 1% of what it is costing them now.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy