Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Identified as Olga Marina Franco...

She said, "Mexico"...she's actually from Guatamala...

Visit Americanpatrol for the article lin...

Authorities say this is their first recorded contact in America...I say check databases in Santa Clara County...educational, charity, etc...

Because everytime I look at her photo I just keep finding myself saying, "Damn she looks so familiar..."

=8-|
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

I AM SO ANGRY, I just read this from Faux News and they are now ommitting the fact that she is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT..... I AM SO ANGRY I CANNOT SEE STRAIGHT.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334112,00.html

MINNEAPOLIS — Prosecutors have filed federal charges against the woman accused of causing a fatal school bus crash near Cottonwood in southwestern Minnesota.

Twenty-four-year-old Olga Marino Franco del Cid is charged in federal court with two counts of aggravated identity theft and two counts of false representation of a Social Security number.

Prosecutors allege she gave authorities a false name and Social Security number after the crash February 19th, when four students were killed when a van she drove crashed into their school bus

The same charges were also filed against 29-year-old Francisco Sangabriel-Mendoza, also of Minneota. He was the registered owner of the van. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Franco was charged earlier in state court with four counts of criminal vehicular homicide.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

There is more in the General News section about this woman and her illegal boyfriend.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

JJ,

I feel your frustration and anger as well. I felt the same way as you and finally had to turn off the news just to calm down. So much BS going on in the race for president and yet MOST of the MSM has determined not to honestly report this story of 4 childrens deaths at the hands of an IA!!! I am SICK of this!! The people need to RISE UP to stop this senseless horror at the hands of people who shouldn't even be here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I've been working the past three days and am just now seeing this.

I honestly do not know what to do with my anger over this. I'm just sitting here, shaking and almost seething.

These were four beautiful children -- all four futures gone. All four families just ruined by this senseless act.

And this (MOD EDIT) of a woman -- it's anybody's guess if she'll even be punished for it. She's a lying POS -- and this country just looks the other way, allowing her to live on ... while these four kids are dead.

There has just got to be an uprising in this country. I'm sitting here at 4 p.m. in the afternoon and the goofy political droning over the election just goes on and on... meanwhile, THIS is happening out in the "real" world, yet nobody in the MSM says a thing.

Just shaking my head and pacing over it. I mean, we write letters all day long, but nothing changes. It's just going to happen again.

What can we DO???
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Time For A Serious Wake Up Call

Folks, don't you think it's time to stop just reporting these things and talking about which channel or which newspaper covered the story or didn't? We're fiddling while the U.S. burns! William...LEAD US to do more than talk and discuss! Actions speak far louder than words! March on congress...march on the state capitals...DO SOMETHING! People will follow courage!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I will do whatever it takes to perserve this countries greatness. As long as good men (and women) will fight for what is right, we cannot lose.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Re: Illegal Immigrant Charged With Homicide in Deadly Minnes

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    MINNEAPOLIS — A woman who authorities say is in the country illegally and using an alias was charged Friday with four counts of criminal vehicular homicide and two lesser charges in a school bus crash that killed four children.

A woman who identified herself as Alianiss Nunez Morales, 23, of Minneota, was driving a van that failed to stop at a stop sign Tuesday before hitting a bus carrying 28 students from Lakeview School, Lyon County Attorney Richard Maes said. The accident happened near the small town of Cottonwood, in southwestern Minnesota.

Morales was also charged with a stop sign violation and for driving without a valid license, Maes said.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are trying to figure out the woman's true identity. Claude Arnold, ICE special agent in charge of investigations, said his agency believes Morales is an illegal immigrant. ICE has filed paperwork to detain her for deportation proceedings after the criminal case is resolved.

"The only name we have for her is the name she gave us when she was booked," Arnold said, adding that the woman told authorities she was from Mexico.

Arnold said ICE would continue to investigate her identity.

"We're going to do everything in our power and authority to ensure justice is served in this case," he said.

Morales does not have a Minnesota driver's license, and "she doesn't have a (driver's license) anywhere that we're aware of," said Lt. Mark Peterson of the Minnesota State Patrol.

According to the criminal complaint filed Friday, Morales used an interpreter to tell police that she stopped at the stop sign.

"She stated that she stopped for the stop sign and that when she took off, the bus hit her," according to a statement of probable cause.

Morales also told police she was driving to Norcraft Cabinetry, where she had been working for a month, and that it was her first time on County Road 24.

The bus driver and at least one motorist said Morales did not stop at the stop sign, court documents said. The bus driver, Dennis Devereaux, told police it appeared the van wasn't going to stop, and "he did not have time to hit the brakes or accelerate."

The criminal vehicular homicide charges are felonies, each punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $20,000 fine. The other charges are misdemeanors.

Morales was expected to make her first appearance in court Friday.

Two brothers, the daughter of a teacher at Lakeview school and the son of a former Lakeview teacher were killed in the crash.

Six people, five of them students, remain hospitalized at Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center in Sioux Falls, S.D. One student was due to go home later Friday, spokesman Kenyon Gleason said. Two other students were in fair condition and two were serious; the adult at the hospital was in fair condition.

Another student remains hospitalized at Mayo Clinic in fair condition.

School will be canceled Monday as funeral services for Hunter Javens, 9, and Jesse Javens, 13, are held there. Visitation for the brothers will take place at the school Sunday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Monday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., with the funeral service following.

Visitation for Emilee Olson, 9, was set for Saturday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. at Christ Lutheran Church in Cottonwood. A funeral service is set for 2 p.m. Sunday at the church.

Arrangements for Reed Stevens, 12, of Marshall, were pending with Rehkamp and Horvath Funeral Directors.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331989,00.html
    Where is Geraldo Rivera? I should think that he would be shouting that this school bus tragedy had nothing to do with the woman driver being an illegal immigrant.

Let's see. The illegal woman immigrant was not drunk. So Geraldo cannot argue that this terrible accident should be looked upon as simply a drunken driver issue.

As we know, Geraldo argued loudly over and over last year that the
    the tragedy in Virginia Beach had nothing to do with the driver being an illegal immigrant; rather, according to Geraldo, it had to do with the driver being drunk.

The tragedy in Virginia Beach was that two beautiful teenage girls were
    killed when a drunken illegal immigrant rammed into their car.

So, where is Geraldo Rivera?

Why isn't Geraldo climbing on his white horse and rushing to Minnesota to defend this 20ish illegal immigrant? mirse

Bush SHOULD be HELD accountable but I fear there may be NO practical way to DO this!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Bush SHOULD be HELD accountable but I fear there may be NO practical way to DO this!
    One day, he will have to answer to a HIGHER POWER than us.

In the meantime, we need to remind him of the deaths of innocent Americans caused by illegal aliens everyday.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234