Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrant will Benefit From Stimulus Plan

Illegal Immigrant Taxpayers to Benefit From House-Approved Stimulus Plan

WASHINGTON — The $146 billion stimulus package intended to jolt the economy by giving taxpayers rebates up to $1,200 includes cash returns for illegal immigrants who pay taxes.

Under the plan passed by the House, illegal immigrants who qualify as "resident aliens" and earned a minimum of $3,000 would be eligible for rebates of between $300-$600, FOX News has learned.

Only those illegals who have been assigned an Individual Tax Identification Number that allows them to file income taxes would be eligible. Resident aliens are defined as people who spend a "substantial" amount of time in the U.S. and have not been deported.

The provision has irked illegal immigration opponents, who say the assigning of TINs and collection of taxes from illegals sanctions their presence in the country.

Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., told FOX News that the bill will certainly stimulate "more illegal immigration."

The stimulus plan met with overwhelming bipartisan support Tuesday, passing the House 385-35 with little debate after House leaders and White House negotiators came to agreement last week.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,326346,00.html

I guess this should not come as a surprise. Anytime the gubmint is giving out money they always have their grubby little hands out. Irrespective of whether they actually are entitled to anything or not.

You know why I liked Huckabee's fair tax idea?

Because that way NO ONE would not get away from paying taxes. EVERYONE, illegals, prostitutes, tax evaders, would be forced to contribute to the economy. That seemed like a good solution to the tax problem.

As I have said on this forum before about my freinds ex dating an illegal alien(convicted felon) who claims his 4 children who live in mexico.Guess,he will get a big fact rebate.

And how much of the rebate will go to Mexico?
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

None of it will go to mexico,like many illegals who come to the US he is a dead beat dad.

Don't know about the rest of you folks but my economy is feeling less stimulated. Maybe I should go apply for an ITIN...think there'll be a line?

We should all change our names to Garcia. Make believe we don't speak any language that's understandable and make it a point to drive the bastards nuts.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>