Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants

This is my take on "illegal immigrants - ALL of us are descended from an immigrant or two. Immigrants have made our country. I have added a few lines to the poem that graces the Statue of Liberty. Please read and reflect. The only thing we have to fear (about immigrants) is fear, itself.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name Mother of Exiles.
    From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    “"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!"” cries she
    With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
    From them, I’ll get the Franklins, Reveres, Astors, and Carnegies
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    I’ll breathe life into the Kennedys, Ginzbergs, Allbrights and Chavez’s
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Yes – I’ll even take your Steinmetzs, Einsteins, Bells and Edisons!Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    They’re our new Americans – inheritors of our land!I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

REOPEN THE DOOR!

I dont think Dr King would appreciate you using that quote in your opening. It's nothing about fear or civil rights. It's about OUR country being sucked dry by people who have broken the law and continue to do so. It's about Hospitals forced to close around the country because bills dont get paid and claims get denied by Ins companies. It's about diseases spread by people who are not documented and the careless behaviour of the majority of Illegals towards our culture and way of life....im personally insulted to be honest.

Xian

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    .im personally insulted to be honest.

Xian
    Me too. Probably a troll. :P

Reopen the Borders?

They're wide open now. That's why we have 20 MILLION+ illegal aliens here now and hundreds maybe thousands more sneaking in daily.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Nothing here to look at.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They should have sandblasted that ugly poetry off that statue base in 1986 when the southern border got thrown wide open!

Immigrants USED to enter this country legally. These days, that isn't the case. 'nuff said!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hybrid Flag

There were still lots of Mexican flags on display at the marches and rallies yesterday, and I saw something totally offensive on the "Geraldo Rivera" show. One of the marchers (I think it was in Los Angeles) was brandishing a "hybrid" flag, half USA and half Mexico! These people have no shame at all.

Stuff, someone here had a flag with that vulture off the Mexican flag on top of our stripes!

I think those people in particular should be arrested.