Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrants are 'breaking in' to the U.S.

Illegal immigrants are 'breaking in' to the U.S.

Mar 16, 2007

It seems to me that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Some people are angry that the U.S. might protect its own borders and make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. I am not sure I understand this but let's look at it this way. Let's say I break into your house, in place of the United States. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters: You are required to let me stay in your house. You are required to add me to your family's insurance plan. You are required to educate my kids. You are required to provide other benefits to me and to my family. My husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part.

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house and what a deal it is for me.
    I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced and bigoted behavior.

Oh yeah, I demand you to learn my language so you can communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is? Only in America.

Matt Hartley
    Coshocton

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/apps/pb ... /703160333
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    How about: Illegal immigrants 'breaking the US'?

We should send their countries the bill!!

I know some have billed them and have not recieved a dime, but they need to here it from all of us!!

Enough freeloading off American taxpayers!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was exactly almost word for word the scenario I used to explain the situation to my 12 year old son! It took him about 5 seconds to realize how unfair and ridiculous this thinking is! I also said to him....
    imagine if we came home from grocery shopping and there were 50 people in our home taking over. Would we just say that we can't make all 50 leave and so therefore they should just stay and become members of the family with full family rights? Of course not we would call the police and demand they be removed.
    If a 12 year old can get the concept in under five minutes. Why can't our congressmen, senators and presidents?
    The only thing I can surmise from this is that they do very well understand and they don't care. They are doing nothing anyway. There is a reason. I can't fathom it yet. But there is a reason nothing is being done. And there is a reason that our vote is no longer important and valuable to them. They don't have to pander to us anymore. They may think we we no longer have a significant voice. I tell them, you will hear us. You will hear us. You will hear us.

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

There is a reason. I can't fathom it yet. But there is a reason nothing is being done. And there is a reason that our vote is no longer important and valuable to them. They don't have to pander to us anymore. They may think we we no longer have a significant voice. I tell them, you will hear us. You will hear us. You will hear us.[/
    You got that right!