Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants & Child Support

Do illegal immigrants pay child support? Do the states prosecute those who don't? How many Mexican dead-beat parents are hauled before a judge and threatened with jail if they don't catch up their back child-support payments?

HueyGunner, I'm not sure on that. I know that most states if they can identify the father, will chase him down. But I don't know how they would chase someone down unless they had a social security number.

If, indeed, they DON'T find those deadbeat fathers, I know who's footing the bill for those kids, though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're kidding, right? Hell, they don't pay for ANYTHING and lord knows how you would find them. If you go to the mailbox at my apt., there are dozens of letters with Hispanic names that are stuck up, cuz they have skipped out and no address. You also see 8-10 different names with the same apt. #. I see them going to the mailbox and picking out their mail. Many of these people just use someone else's mailbox as a drop point or they have 8-10 people in a single apt.

I get all sorts of mail with Hispanic names in my mailbox too. I think that is because people give bogus addresses when they go sign up for credit cards, etc.

As for them paying child support, I DO personally know of one illegal father who pays child support. And I also know that the mother took the child out of state and he took it up with the courts and she was forced to bring the child back to TX where he could see his child. But he has never once failed to pay his child support. Even the mother will tell you that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)