Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrants deaths increase

http://www.krqe.com/expanded.asp?ID=11017

Illegal immigrants deaths increase
    Source: AP

DEMING, N.M. -- The heat of the southern New Mexico desert is taking its toll on illegal immigrants crossing the border from Mexico.

Authorities say eleven people have died so far this year in the area around Deming. That's the most since the weather turned hot.

Among the latest deaths is a 32-year-old woman found in the desert east of Columbus on the last day of June. She died at Deming's hospital.

Two days later, a woman's body was found on a makeshift litter left near at an exit off Interstate Ten near Gage.

Most immigrants die from heat exhaustion.

The head of the US Border Patrol in Deming says the desert is very extreme and that smugglers really push people at fast paces.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

i could care a less about the smugglers.....who paid the smugglers? if nobody pays the smugglers nobody crosses right? it is a shame they die but that is the risk...send the funeral bills to Fox of mexico, maduro of Honduras...saca of el salvador etc etc

What ever happened to the concept of personal responsibility?

The US government was recently sued for $40,000,000 because it wouldn't allow the organization HUMANE BORDERS set up water stations (specifically for trespasser illegals aliens), in one of the national parks and claimed the US government was responsible for the deaths of illegals immigrants trying to break into the US.

WELL ILLEGALS, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE IN THE DESERT, DON'T GO INTO THE DESERT. FURTHERMORE, IT MAKES NO SENSE TO HOLD THE VICTIM (THE U.S. TAXPAYER) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THE CRIMINAL (ILLEGAL ALIEN) CHOOSES TO DO.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I almost said that was one way to keep them in Mexico rather than here but that was just TOO cruel. I will say that they certainly KNEW how hot it was in the desert and they attempted to cross the border at their own risk. It is NOT the responsibility of law-abiding American citizens to protect these people from themselves.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Stay home! There problem solved!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott