Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal immigrants get away with sexual harrassment

[/b]Hello, I worked at golden corral in PA and there were 6 illegal immigrants from MEXico that got hired there, occasionally one of them 'Miguel' would flirt with me and then it got to where he would grab my boob. This is where it really gets weird!! my co-worker complained to management that she would quit if they did not get him away from her because he grabbed her behind. she told management what he had done and they said "no, not our Miguel, he wouldn't do that." other girls had reported him and one of the managers who worked there at the time looked for the folder that he had seen before with all the complaints in it and it turned up missing!!!! strangely that shift-supervisor was fired. One of the Main Managers ( I wont name her) she has been seen picking Miguel up after work!!! Everyone suspects that she is sleeping with him. Any how I don't work there anymore but my friend still does and she told me that more reports of sexual harrassment by Miguel have been ignored!!!!! My friend already talked to a lawyer to see if she has a case and the manager who got fired told her he would testify. I can't sue because I ended up partying with him a couple of times, his sexual harrassment works with some people I guess, but some people do not welcome that kind of behavior at the workplace , and management does not do the right thing sometimes, Well I hope someday the management gets theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, bonolarryedge!

I'm sorry that this company is allowing this to continue, but I have to say that the only way to STOP the sexual harassment is to STAND UP against it, just like we are standing up against illegal immigration here!

If you want to help us fight and win the illegal alien battle, we can sure use the help. The ALIPAC Action Panel at the top of the page is a great place to start! We also have our Focus Campaigns where we work together to fight at the LOCAL level. We've done alot of work in Pa., maybe we can help in YOUR town.

As for the restaurant, if you're sure that they are illegal aliens working there, I would go to www.wehirealiens.com and report them. Call ICE, write letters to the editor, protest out front if you like, but do something. You'll feel alot better when you do, believe me.

Again, Welcome aboard!

Punch him in the damn face next time he tries it. What's he going to do, sue?

Report to the government

This is illegal! Report it to both the state and federal governments.

Kick the living piss out of him.
    I don't normally condone violence, but this is sexual assault. He will get bolder with the next person. You gave several warnings so you are totally justified. We had several complaints about illegals working here at our Golden Corrals. Needless to say, I don't eat there.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

I can't sue because I ended up partying with him a couple of times, his sexual harrassment works with some people I guess
    One of the Main Managers ( I wont name her) she has been seen picking Miguel up after work!!! Everyone suspects that she is sleeping with him.

Uh, yeah.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)