Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrants good for the economy?

Here's a little stat to remember whenever some idiot brings up the economic benefits of illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigrant households on average pay about $10,000 a year in taxes. At the same time, illegal immigrant households use about $30,000 a year in social services.

So do the math. The figures are from Numbers USA, siting an exhaustive survey by the Heritage Foundation where they analyzed every facet of taxes, from sales tax to tax on Lottery tickets, etc.

GR
    American workers are "much better" for AMERICA'S economy!

Work forces ready to take the jobs that illegal aliens have stolen from them, their families, their friends, and their fellow Americans.

All companies have to do is let Americans know the jobs are open for applications.

illegals don't really help the economy, they don't pay income tax which is a huge chunk of money in the tax pool. they may pay taxes but it's sales tax which is nothing because tourists pay sales taxes too and they don't even work in america. when illegals buy retail they go to discount stores not those high end luxury stores. they may pay property tax because apparently illegals are able to buy a home but mostly they buy it in poor neighborhoods whose property tax is very very low which isn't much contribution compared to middle class citizens and legal immigrants.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

illegal aliens are more of a burden than a help in the economy. i will in the city. in my 3 trips to the emergency rooms there are illegal aliens infested in the waiting room, i had to use my insurance tax and all... they... well we all know they get free medical care with the help of taxpayers.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>