Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrants hurting the real American needy.

Illegal immigrants hurting the real American needy.

The illegal immigrants are hurting the true needy American citizens. Yes, much to our shame we have American citizens going without some of the basics of life, like food medicines, clothing and shelter. And in many of these cases the illegal immigrants are actually the cause of this despair, by under cutting wages and taking the jobs away from real Americans. This puts Americans in need and many times out in the street.

Anyone who lives in or near a larger city will see people asking for help. They stand on the side of the road with handmade signs saying things like “[b]Please help – Homelessâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Nice Mad! I have pondered the better lifestyle for some time and would like to comment on some of your thoughts you shared.

Some of them do come here with a job already in hand. Say for example, a Mexican restaurant may bring someone in to work there. Which is fine by me as long as they have gone through he proper legal channels. And by law, they are supposed to try and hire an American first. They have a pretty good network going between here and Central America. It is very impressive.

I have seen what I assumed to be illegals stealing from the Salvation Army drop-off here in Nashville. More than once. They do take what they can get away with. I wasn't going to risk my life by making them stop.

Remember that these people who come here illegally are not trackable. Might have a fake social security number although they can always get a new one. Anyway, my point is that there history does not have to follow them which includes debts. They often do not pay income taxes and if they do they can claim many dependents...once again, they are not trackable. Their income is not trackable so they have an easier time getting benefits from social services. They can always say they made less. Here in Nashville the construction workers will make between 10 and 20 dollars an hour. That's tax free. Let's look at this a second...

Let's say someone who is here illegally makes 12 dollars an hour for 52 weeks in a year. That is a yearly income of $24,960. Not necessarilly a lot of money, but for a single person in Nashville that is liveable at ~$2,000 a month. Medical care would be covered in case of an emergency because a) they are not trackable and b) they aren't insured. They may be getting free medical benefits too. They can also apply for benefits such as food stamps with fake documentation. They are educated on getting the freebies and our government even helps them with this education. They do not have to pay car insurance because they are not trackable and are not accountable for their actions. So right there you have three things we would have to pay for that they don't....taxes, medical insurance, car insurance. So a single person making $45,000 a year would be doing just about as well as the illegal. Fair? I think not. Especially once you start throwing in the social benefits.

Many of them also break housing codes by having too many to a house and an apartment which also helps reduce the cost of living.

They have it made and do not have to live under the same laws that you and I do.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Everything you say it true, and your bottom line rings out loud and clear.

They have it made and do not have to live under the same laws that you and I do.

And this can very well be the foundation of the problem, but even more so is that they are allowed to do this.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Hear, hear!!!!!

And their kids are not held to the same health practices (vaccinations)
    upon entering our schools.

I dont know about you guys, but Im getting more and more agry as the
    days progress.

Hurray for Oklahoma.....maybe the surrounding states will take the clue.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

NO other nation I know of puts its OWN citizens LAST! SHAME on you, my beloved country! And shame on US for ALLOWING this travesty to happen!

Housing for our poor and unemployed has been taken over by illegals and legal immigrants .

Even the newly arrived refugees and visa holders are first up for low income housing .

In an Atlanta area city is a low income housing complex that has been filled with immigrants both legal and illegal . They pay almost nothing to stay there and the few whites that can get in on long waiting list have to pay $ 400 a month .

A friend of mine took a hard working mother of 2 to apply . She was first turned down by the liberal jerk that worked there . She called and reported this piece of crap to the county . Finally the woman got a place after fighting city hall and waiting for 18 months !

It's bad enough if your black trying to find affordable housing ,but if your white, you are really discriminated against .

Only immigrants and aliens are welcome now . The white and black nationals ,[ I don't consider us immigrants at all ,after a few hundred years I think we are native Americas along with the American indians ] , that made America are no longer welcome here !

Yup!

Ted Hayes has been saying this and he can't get any traction, because "certain powers" don't want to hear it.

Illegals are getting HUD housing, food stamps, they are decimating neighborhoods and crumbling our social systems.... so big business can line their pockets with cheap labour.

Why poor americans, especiall black americans, aren't up and shouting at the top of their lungs about this... I don't know.

The "fake" leaders are talking about the "n" word and chasing phantoms and ignoring the pink elephant.

We need to all unite against this...

We need to all unite against this...

That's why we're here
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I have talked to some black who are fed up with his .

I am sick of hearing , " WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS " !

I'm not an immigrant and most of my black fellow Americans are not immigrants either !

We are native Americans ! Not to take away from our native American indians who came across the ice before us .

Do not donate your money and goods to any of the organizations that support illegals.

These criminals are not paying taxes, getting subsidized housing, free healthcare, and a cash salary that is larger than what I live on.

Donate your money directly to folks that need help and cut out administration costs.

Don't put stuff in drop boxes. If your church donates to these illegals, make your opinion known, with your checkbook.

The salvation arm is giving a lot to illegals her in Atlanta, and they are huge.

Why, Oh, Why, would these people every leave this FREE RIDE??
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast