Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants Voting

Everybody,

Since voting is the only remedy we have to get these politicians out of office we need to ensure that only American citizens are allowed to vote. Since we have a number of foreign operatives that are trying to influence politics, they will certainly encourage illegal immigrants to register and vote.

No proof of citizenship is required to vote and Bush will look the other way while it is going on.

We need to let our Senators State and Federal know that we are aware that illegal immigrants could vote and we want a stop to it. Now unless illegal immigrants are going to glow in the dark, then we need some legislation that requires proof of citizenship to vote.

If they intend to have a fair voting process, then no one should object. If we don't push for this, then we won't be able to even threaten them with losing their jobs. That's why Bush is thumbing his nose at us, because he is importing an army that will vote the way they are told to vote. We ask too many questions.

Remember, Bush won by 500 votes in 2000.

I agree! Hell it takes two forms of I.D. to cash a check anymore in a bank that you dont have an account with. Why should it not take Two forms of I.D. to prove Citizenship and proper registration to Vote.. If your not Illegal or hiding something then it will be no problem for an Honest Legal American Citizen to get the proper forms or documents to be able to Vote. Just a side note the Voting forms must be in English!!!
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Well the last laugh is on the Republicans as the illegals hate them and will help to vote them out of office. Especially Bush, I saw many signs at their last rally calling Bush a terrorist.

What I would like to see done though, is to have attorney's ready to file an injunction against the Senate and the White House. I want to see this thing kept tied up in court until we can replace all these guys and vote in anti amnesty candidates in the next elections.

They are hoping to get this done soon, so we will forget come election time and unfortunately many will forget. This has to be a main issue on the Demo/Repub ticket so we have to tie it up in court as long as possible.

When I go to vote as an American citizen. Is there a toll free number I can call to report illegal alien voting activities? This really has me peeved...
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Last night (May 10) there was a news report about some Catholic Church leader who was encouraging EVERYONE to vote in California in the upcoming elections. THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ILLEGALS REGISTERED TO VOTE IN CALIFORNIA NOW. There is no system for checking for citizenship in this state. Voter registration is done on the HONOR SYSTEM.
    Illegals and their supporters have no honor. I'm calling the county registrar of voters now to complain!!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

kickemout is right, most states require no more than a utility bill to prove eligibility to register/vote. For the few states that do require a photo ID? You can bet the forgers have already figured out how to get around that pesky hurdle.

The eligibility requirements for California and Florida are, for all intents and purposes, non-existant. To wit, read the last sentence of Californias ID requirements..you will gag!

http://electionline.org/Default.aspx?tabid=364